anyone playing on WPT using Party Tools?

• DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I play with tableninjaPP + party tools on party poker. kinda weird right?! -->well, I'm unlucky with the fact that tableninjaPP has been so buggy to me (or in general?!) for several months now.. I've contacted HM support etc.. in any case their updates didn't really fixed anything (in my case!).. and I'm bit tired :) ..

To the point: my fold and AI shortcut keys on tableninjaPP starts lagging when I'm 18tabling and found out that I don't have that kind of issue when using Party Tools.. Another nice thing about Party Tools is that you can use your fold shortcut even before it's not your turn yet! Though recently AI shortcut has been lagging too :O ..

Anyway, I still use tableninjaPP for the betsizing amount since that one is then not working properly on Party Tools (n my case) :O LOL!!! and their support sucks a lot! (=no replies to my threads) --> UPDATE: Their forum supports s*cks but it seems that their email support is working properly/getting replies back though :) ..

---------> So I'm planning to go to WPT soon to take advantage of the $500 FDB + $1k Reload Bonus.. However, I really need Party Tools to work for that! So I was wondering if someone is using Party Tools on WPT?!

There was a thread about tableninjaPP.. which is possible to work on WPT by adjusting a few small things.. Table Ninja PP .. I was wondering if a similar thing can be done using Party Tools ..? Unfortunately I'm not an IT expert and thus, any help is really rally much appreciated!

Thx in advance!

Greetzz
  • 2 replies
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Hey,

I've just tried the hotkey features in party tools and it works well on WPT Can't give you more info as I just started today on the site, but I see no reason for it to not work :) .
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DeMarcohsp
      Hey,

I've just tried the hotkey features in party tools and it works well on WPT Can't give you more info as I just started today on the site, but I see no reason for it to not work :) .
      I'm so happy for ur post! Thx a lot for ur help! so I'll def. go to WPT soon :s_cool:

GL at the tables :P

Greetzz