dear pokerstrategy

• 20 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hello there upforit, I hope you are having fun? :)

Now, about your question, can you be a little more exact as to what your asking about?
      I'm not sure if you are asking about poker software like Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker, which are programmes to help your game?

I would be grateful if you would reply here with a little more information so we can help you out. :)

Regards,

Mal.
    • upforit
      upforit
      Bronze
      sorry i am a noob lol i think it is a program like the 1s you mentioned but its free as i said ive only seen the tv advert but it sounds like it tracks you while u play and gives advice on your gameplay points out videos you should watch ect.
      [edited by fruktpuff]
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hi there, upforit.

As the leading online poker school, we are dedicated to helping you get the best education and help guide you to figure out how to work on your game for the gametype you have chosen.

Due to the nature of the site in question, I have had to remove your link, but I do not personally believe using a program merely tracking your play is the best way to approach learning.

We at PokerStrategy.com offer many interactive ways of improving your game and trying to figure out how to find what you need to consider and work on, and I believe this is by far a superior approach to merely analyzing the result of your hands.

We have a vast amount of strategy articles and videos, with your current status you have access to 892 out of our 1776 currently available videos! Click here to go to our video section.

In addition to videos and articles, every one of our members are welcome to join our No-Limit Beginner's Course where you are able to work on a one-on-one basis with some of our coaches, who give you a personalized approach to how to improve your play.

We also have dedicated hand-evaluation forums for all gametypes and limits, where professional and voluntary hand judges will comment on hands you post and answer any questions about your play where you may be uncertain if you played a hand correctly or not.

On top of this, our live coaching sessions are available for most limits and gametypes, where you can interact with coaches during the learning experience in a live environment, and again, I believe a personal approach and communication is better than a program that will analyze your play. Here's a link to our live coaching schedule.

So in conclusion: No, we do not offer a program that will automatically analyze your hand histories and suggest articles to read or videos to watch, but we do offer a highly personalized approach and a lot of individual options on how you can become a better and more winning player!

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
      Richard
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      You have angered the great fruktpuff god by mentioning [edited by fruktpuff] which is a rival of theirs :O

Never speak this name again. We must now make a sacrifice to appease him. To the volcano with us once again :f_mad:
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      !
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Now, now, boys..

As grateful as I am for the compliment of having been turned into a presumably insult, can we please try to keep the Beginner's Questions section somewhat trolling free? :)

Regards,
      Richard
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      Insult you no way!
      Sorry, I thought it would be funny! :(
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      It would be, but please somewhere which isn't specifically dedicated towards helping people with actual questions. :)
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      My post was very good and funny. Dying to know what kruger wrote :f_eek:
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      BTW, was OP talking about Holy Grail of Poker?
      (Or some other software)
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      He was talking about [edited by fruktpuff]
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      Dude, Richard will ban you.
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      You do realise I TYPED [edited by fruktpuff] myself :f_biggrin: I am not crazy enough to say the site. lol, he did not edit the post xD .

Anyway stop derailing the thread. I think fruktpuff is right. That software will not help you as much as here, as pokerstrategy encourages you to think and analyze and work on your game., plus they can answer you back and discuss your hands.
    • ixdon
      ixdon
      Bronze
      wow

I wanted to ask you: [edited by fruktpuff]
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      this thread is so mysterious..
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      It would be, but please somewhere which isn't specifically dedicated towards helping people with actual questions. :)
      Why does tin foil have one shiny side and one dark side?
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Castle93
      Because, bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night.
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kruger32
      Originally posted by Castle93
      Because, bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night.
      im still curious about the tin foil situation though
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ArkhamAsylum
      You have angered the great fruktpuff god by mentioning [edited by fruktpuff] which is a rival of theirs :O

Never speak this name again. We must now make a sacrifice to appease him. To the volcano with us once again :f_mad:
      not the bloody volcano again. I have a day job guys. and a wife. I don't have time to go to the volcano everytime someone someone says something slightly insulting.

fine. whos turn is it to bring the beer?