layouts

• chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      can anyone help me out in setting up pacificpoker for 4-6tabling. i'm trying to grind some on this client, but i really can't get past the garish software... the software is almost as bad as the players :| .
  • 4 replies
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      i think you can play only 5 tables
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      I dislike the interface as well, but one advantage of having to play SH on a 10max table is that you can choose which seat you have to sit at, rather than being placed in the only vacant one. It means you can choose the position on the bigger stacks quite often.
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aciddrop
      I dislike the interface as well, but one advantage of having to play SH on a 10max table is that you can choose which seat you have to sit at, rather than being placed in the only vacant one. It means you can choose the position on the bigger stacks quite often.
      yes, i definitely exploit this.

anyway, can close this thread. i've found a way of setting it up so it's OK to view (although sometimes the client lags -.-)

avatar view -> avatars on -> perfect overlap with first person view.
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Originally posted by chenny8888
      Originally posted by aciddrop
      yes, i definitely exploit this.

anyway, can close this thread. i've found a way of setting it up so it's OK to view (although sometimes the client lags -.-)

avatar view -> avatars on -> perfect overlap with first person view.
      Hi chenny

Did you for some reason find a way to stack the tables like you can on eg. iPoker?