pokerstars VIP bonuses

• needagun
      needagun
      Bronze
      hello

please help me, i am too stupid to understand

so, i hear how great pokerstars VIP bonuses are and that players get a lot of money in bonuses but when looking at their page where they explain what the bonuses are i just don't see the bags of $, the only worthwhile things would be tournament entries

so could someone be so kind as to explain how big the cash bonuses are (just an idea, not the exact amount)? excluding potential money you could win through all the freerolls and satellites, i got that part
  • 5 replies
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      You get VPP which turns into FPP when you rake. With those FPP you can buy items (casg/electronics/tickets etc) from the store.

The FPP vs $ ones are here:
      http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/store/?cat=cash-bonus
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hello needagun.

If you click on the link above, posted by Ragney, there's a list for the size of each Cash bonus and how many FPP it costs to buy, as well as which VIP status is required to do so.

Thanks ragney for helping.

If there's still anything you're wondering about, please let us know and we will try to help.

Regards,
      Richard
    • needagun
      needagun
      Bronze
      i still don't get it

you can only get those bonuses once a year? i already read everything on their page otherwise i wouldn't have posted here ...
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by needagun
      i still don't get it

you can only get those bonuses once a year? i already read everything on their page otherwise i wouldn't have posted here ...
      You need to buy them with FPP. To gain FPP you need to rake, aka play real money games.
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      Originally posted by needagun
      i still don't get it

You play and pay rake. By raking you get VPPs and FPPs. VPPs are constant and amont of FPPs depends on your Pokerstars status (BronzeStar, SilverStar, GoldStar and PlatinumStar...). If you are Bronze you recieve 1 FPP per 1VPP. Silver 1.5FPP per 1VPP...
      So, your status gained by your monthly rake dictate how fast you collect FPPs.

You can use your FPPs to buy stuff in PS store. You can exchange them for cash, tournament tickets...

It is very well explained at their website.