hud pop up

• roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello
      How can I save a hud pop up showing a players full statistics? I want to save it as a pic so I can show it on a forum etc. I know how to save it using screenshot but that also shows the rest of my screen in the background.

Also I want to be able to scrub out the players name

Thanks

Roo
  • 3 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      You can press and hold Alt and then press Print screen, it will then capture the window you have selected. On Windows 7 there is a tool called "Snipping Tool" you can find it in Accessories. With it you can cut out windows you want or specific parts, for HUD pop ups it would be the best and with it you can also scrub out the names. You can also just Print screen everything and just use paint to edit to the specific size and scrub out the player names.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      You can press and hold Alt and then press Print screen, it will then capture the window you have selected. On Windows 7 there is a tool called "Snipping Tool" you can find it in Accessories. With it you can cut out windows you want or specific parts, for HUD pop ups it would be the best and with it you can also scrub out the names. You can also just Print screen everything and just use paint to edit to the specific size and scrub out the player names.
      thanks Krishjanis will try this :f_thumbsup:
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Testing

Good job Krish !!!!!!!

Thankyou :f_thumbsup: