Acount verification

• Boowat
      Boowat
      Bronze
      I have been playing at Everest for the past few days (made a nice little profit)
      And i was at work today and got an e-mail saying they needed photo id. Now thats okay as i have a copy on my phone so just seent them that. I just got home and logged in and now its telling me they need 4 different forms of documentation. So i is confused as what to do... Any suggestions?
  • 7 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      did you get the starting capital on everest? if you deposited your own money i think you also have to verify your credit card or whatever with them also.

i didn't so they only asked me for id, utility bill and neteller account. then took 1 day to cashout when i wanted to
    • Boowat
      Boowat
      Bronze
      Yer i had to deposit 10 bucks to get the rest of the 50 and also get the $500 bonus they offer
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      right. so i guess you'll just have to ship all the documents :f_biggrin:
      standard procedure afaik
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      right. so i guess you'll just have to ship all the documents :f_biggrin:
      standard procedure afaik
      This and thank you Tomaloc :)
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      I have not had my account at any poker site I am a member of verified. But one day I will need to, and I have just obtained a moneybookers account, so the sooner the better.

What has really got me annoyed is the need for a Passport (£55) and/or driver's license (provisional license $35) or National Identity pass.

In the U.K. there is no compulsory National Identity card. However, there is a voluntary identity card that is officially recognised to prove who your are, and that your are over 18 years of age. This costs only £15. A much cheaper option than a Passport and/or driver's license.

Is this card acceptable to use instead of spending £55 on a passport?

http://www.citizencard.com/

UK's leading proof of age scheme
      Official ID and proof-of-age for anyone resident in Britain or Ireland.
      Government-approved PASS (Proof of Age Standards Scheme) Accredited.
      Peace of mind for retailers, licensees and staff.

Recommended by Trading Standards, the Police, shops, pubs, local authorities, schools, MPs and many other organisations.

Even if you have a passport or driving licence, CitizenCard means you can leave these more valuable documents safely at home. Using a CitizenCard means that you can easily access the products and services to which you are entitled!

It's straightforward to apply online (pay securely by Credit or Debit Card)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi arthurbentley,

This is probably poker room dependant so I suggest contacting all your Poker rooms and ask before you purchase ;)

Sending them a link to the web address will probably help speed up the reply you get also.

Let us know how you get on for sure :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Did you get hold of them yet arthurbentley?

Looking forward to an update :)

Gary