30 day lock-down hermit challenge!

• steven5656
      Day - 0
      Hey guys!
      So this is gonna be a blog/personal diary for the next 30 days. I am a 20 years old student home for summer, having just finished my first year of uni with most of the time spent partying, I think its time for some serious hard work and summer grinding!
      Coming home to live back with parents in a small town, there is not much else to do anyway. :)

My poker history? Well I started with 10$ on party poker a year or 2 ago and grinded it up to 700$ and nl25. Withdrew most of my roll to spend on beer and pizza at uni. Student loan is pretty small and beer seemed more important at the time than hours spent grinding and future poker winnings! Anywhoo i'm currently baller-ing it up on NL10 with a BR of 250$

This is gonna be my schedule and i'm gonna post everyday about how the games went , the weather outside and what I had for breakfast. :s_cool:
      I'm also doing "insanity workout" everyday to avoid turning into a sack of flubber.

8:30 GTFO of bed
      9:00 - 12:00 play the pokers
      12:00 - 13:30 lunch and Insanity workout
      13:30 - 16:30 poker
      16:30 - 19:00 chill
      19:00 - 22:00 poker

Will post a "hand of the day" to think about and one "song of the day" for awsomeness. I have a pretty wide and random taste in music!

This song has been my alarm clock song for the past 6 months. Always gets me up with a dance in me step. :s_o:

Chao for now :f_confused:
  • 2 replies