Where can US resident play online poker?

• Velenje
      Hi everyone,

I hope I'm posting in correct forum.
      Where can US resident play online poker.
      I'm actually EU citizen but I'm living and working in USA :-(
      I had some money at FTP and also a little at Pokerstars, and both are gone, my money (well was just a change) :-) and my internet play.

Is there any internet poker site where I can play as US resident?
      Preferably site with freerolls lol I'm not sending any money any more.

Thank you in advance,
  • 5 replies
    • FVM8973
      Try Cake Poker, they accept US residents;
    • MatejM47
      Carbon, cake and bodog still accept US players, however afaik the games are really bad and nothing higher then 1/2 runs.
    • Velenje
      FVM8973, thank you!

Matej hvala in lep pozdrav v Maribor ;-)

There is actually one more - PDC Poker - I think from Argentina? - it's ok, that's where I'm right now but I was hoping for something bigger, more populated.
    • XxMatadorExX
      Try anything on the MERGE NETWORK is the biggest network for US right now! Also CAKE NETWORK..! Just search on Google, then you decide which skin you decide to play ! You can also play at Americas Card Room/True Poker which are from WINNING POKER NETWORK... also has a few other rooms in that network! And other networks around there, just type in google US POKER ROOM!

But if i were you i would just wait another 5 days! Since in June 1st Lock Poker from "Merge Network" who represents 40% of MERGE TRAFFIC "Biggest US Network" is Buying the 2nd biggest network all of it CAKE NETWORK, and form a big and only site called REVOLUTION GAMING with very good offers and 36%rakeback flat etc! Sound greats, so do not create account on Lock Poker yet! So you get all the new customer offers that they are going to have, i read it was going to be some crazy irresistable offers!
    • Velenje
      XxMatadorExX, thank you, plenty of info! :-) I haven't followed poker scene closely, good to know, thanks again!