Withdrawl question

• Vip3rNZ
      Vip3rNZ
      Silver
      Ok, so i jsut withdrew my bankroll from stars which has grown to $270, to me this is a decent amount of money.

Problem is I just realised the visa debit card that i withdrew the money to, i nolonger have.

Since signing up and depositing money at pokerstars, i have lost my wallet and the visa along with it, which has been canceled and i have had a replacement few weeks now.

Also it said as i clicked withdraw that they would send me an email regarding my cashout and i have not got the email yet either, should i be worried????
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Vip3rNZ,

If you still haven't heard from their support you should definitely contact them. You should also tell them about your card situation too :)

Let us know how things proceed.

All the best,
      Gary
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi Vip3rNZ

You should be able to cancel that cash out if you're on it soon enough.

The following comes from PokerStars.
      Q: Can I cancel my cashout?

A:If your cashout request has not yet been processed, you will be able to cancel it via the Cashier. From the Cashier, click 'Pending Cashouts' to view all currently pending cashout requests. If you wish to cancel a pending cashout, tick the 'Cancel' box and click 'Cancel Selected Cashouts'. If you are unable to do so, it is probably because your cashout is under review by our security department. This is a routine procedure which usually takes no longer than a few hours.

And I made some screenshots as well :f_biggrin: It's the mac software, but apparently it looks the same.

Hopefully you can cancel it in time!

RasTweet
    • Vip3rNZ
      Vip3rNZ
      Silver
      Thanks for the detailed replys guys! :D right after i did it b4 i came here i messaged stars explaining the situation and they removed the card from my account also they money was sent back to my stars account, i then proceeded to try the wire transfer method, which is still pending.

Hopefully it does not take to long as im eager to deposit it at cake poker and get me some $ rakeback deposit bonus and rake race :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Glad to hear it Vip3rNZ :)

Do let us know if you need further assistance!

All the best,
      Gary
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Just to confirm I usually have a real quick transfer. 2-3days at the most.
      If it's your first transfer you might need to do the whole ID thing but stars is pretty good with withdrawals.

Regards,

Kyle.