account frozen

• darisz
      darisz
      Bronze
      I got second starting capital at Titan poker. So I registered, but they have frozen my account because my roommate used the same computer to play at Titan (according to terms & conditions - 1 account per household/computer).
      I contacted Titan support and they said that my account is active now and I can login. But pokerstrategy says that my account is still frozen.

So, what should I do?
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi there darisz,

Can you confirm that your account is now fully open and you can log in. Have you tried this?

When you confirm this with proof please send our Customer Service a ticket and they will assist you in getting the Starting capital into your poker account.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Hey darisz,

Were you able to log into your Titan Poker account in the end? If so, drop us a support ticket and we can get the ball rolling again:

Customer Support

Thanks,
      Darren
    • darisz
      darisz
      Bronze
      Every time I open Titan poker it crashes and closes:

"Playtech Client Engine Application has stopped working.
      A problem caused the program to stop working correctly".

So I am not able to do anything
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hi darisz,

Are you playing at two or more ipoker rooms at the same time? If so, this may be causing the application to close.

You'll need to contact the support team at Titan Poker and highlight your concerns:

Titan Poker: Support.

Please let me know if they mange to resolve this issue for you and in the meantime, I'll keep looking for possible causes/solutions.

Take it easy,

Mark