Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10)
      Hero ($19.23)
      UTG ($10)
      UTG+1 ($10)
      CO ($2.09)
      BTN ($7.68) - VPIP: 26, PFR: 20, 3B: 8, AF: 2.2, Hands: 1320 70% cbetF 50%cbetT stealbtn 35%

UTG posts $0.10

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: Q:diamond:

UTG checks, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.40, fold, Hero calls $0.30, fold

FLOP ($0.95) 7:spade: 8:diamond: T:club:

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50

TURN ($1.95) 7:spade: 8:diamond: T:club: K:diamond:

Hero bets $1.20, BTN raises to $3, Hero calls $1.80

RIVER ($7.95) 7:spade: 8:diamond: T:club: K:diamond: A:club:

Hero checks, BTN bets $3.78 (AI), Hero calls $3.78

Hero shows A:diamond: Q:diamond:
      (Pre 75%, Flop 72.6%, Turn 86.4%)

BTN shows J:diamond: A:heart:
      (Pre 25%, Flop 27.4%, Turn 13.6%)

Hero wins $14.74

villain has highish cbet so decided to float and lead the turn on any card.

K gives us NFD and NGS,

with his min raise, we get like 3.5:1 odds. can we say we have enough implied odds since he is pretty much commited?

Or should i have just folded to his minraise?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello gxtwo,

Flop: I'd rather Check/raise it right here rather than Call cause there ain't going to be many donk cards which are going to be very good.

As played
      Turn: Well, what are you trying to represent? Would even any strong hand donk here? Would you donk with Kx? But for the given odds I wouldn't fold it either. Not that I am saying that donking is totally off here but want to get your thoughts on that.

As played
      River: Do you think he is capable of bluffing? Cause you just beat bluff here, even Ax is turned into bluff.

Best Regards.
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Usually I just take the line, call flop lead turn. Against high steal and high cbet.

Guess I can't really rep much after we just call the flop, where as if we x/r flop we can rep straights and sets.

And if my plan is to take the pot after he cbets, I might aswell do It on the flop, rather than allow him to gain equity on the turn with a hand he would have folded to a flop raise.

With his range so wide, I would think he would fold a lot of hands to a donk with the K,

When he raises the turn I think we get good implied odds for our draws.

I don't like my river play here.... Should have just called for the draw, and left the river if I didn't hit.

I had no reads if he was capable of bluffing :(
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      But you would never donk with having the King. Nor I doubt that you would donk like that with sets cause you would want to protect your hand bigger, don't you? And mostly even Check/Raise the flop as I mentioned already.

Also happens the thing when you just think that you will be ahead on the river and call it down but really, what do you beat there?