[Offer] Anyone want to be staked ~$100?

• Santrey
      Santrey
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi everyone!

Why do I want to stake someone?
      Because I'm not much of a poker player. I've lost over $1100 on poker and £600 on roulette.

I'm looking for someone who wants to get staked.
      The amount isn't that big, around $100 because I don't want to risk that much money.

Add me if you're interested.
  • 16 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I have removed your old thread since you opened a new one.

In the future, please refrain from opening multiple threads with the same or similar content.

Good luck with finding a horse to make some profit on!

Regards,
      Richard
    • Santrey
      Santrey
      Bronze
      Thank you! :)

I really need to stake someone, I don't want to lose another $100 :(
    • sitar666
      sitar666
      Bronze
      .[Edited by HollyMichelle]
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sitar666
      .[Edited by HollyMichelle]
      You do not have the sufficient post count to request a stake :(
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Hi!
      I propose 1.35, 2.70 turbo bounty tourneys on stars. You can count me as a dark horse. Have little experience, 25 or more. Shipped one some months ago. The stake would suit fine now, since I've started to focus on tourneys.So, in case you wanna "risk" it: 50/50 of the winnings, your maximum return including stake $500, we run 3 weeks for start and I'll do my very best and promise nothing except that. There are also 2.20 and 1.10 (r+a, around 90-100k) that are good.

Cheers
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ZeroDegrees
      Hi!
      I propose 1.35, 2.70 turbo bounty tourneys on stars. You can count me as a dark horse. Have little experience, 25 or more. Shipped one some months ago. The stake would suit fine now, since I've started to focus on tourneys.So, in case you wanna "risk" it: 50/50 of the winnings, your maximum return including stake $500, we run 3 weeks for start and I'll do my very best and promise nothing except that. There are also 2.20 and 1.10 (r+a, around 90-100k) that are good.

Cheers
      'maximum return' makes this an awful deal any way you look at it. So much of the EV in staking comes from the few times when they ship something big, removing that makes it a terrible deal.
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jan217
      Hi!

Cheers
      'maximum return' makes this an awful deal any way you look at it. So much of the EV in staking comes from the few times when they ship something big, removing that makes it a terrible deal.
      lmao, maximum return thats the funniest thing ive seen all day,
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      In my opinion it's quite unlikely that an established winning player would need a 100$ stake so you'd be quite likely to get an incompetent player playing for your money, or just getting scammed. IMO you'd be better off buying a % of action from some grinder instead.
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      "'maximum return' makes this an awful deal any way you look at it. So much of the EV in staking comes from the few times when they ship something big, removing that makes it a terrible deal."

Oh, didn't know that, sorry. It's the first time I have replied to an offer. So I edit then: 50/50 of all winnings. Let me know if I missed something else.
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Hi again!
      I withdraw my application for the staking. Came 2nd just now for $800+, so I don't it any longer. Good luck to both you and whom you chose.

Cheers!
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      Hi again!
      I withdraw my application for the staking. Came 2nd just now for $800+, so I don't it any longer. Good luck to both you and whom you chose.

Cheers!
      wow i bet he wished he hurry up and staked yu now, wp sir :f_biggrin:
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Thx!
      And you don't need to regret anything Santrey, that tourney was not one of them I proposed, buy-in was $15.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      stake me, pm me, and for which site are you offering a stake?
    • Tailyn
      Tailyn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      In my opinion it's quite unlikely that an established winning player would need a 100$ stake so you'd be quite likely to get an incompetent player playing for your money, or just getting scammed. IMO you'd be better off buying a % of action from some grinder instead.
      Not really true, could be interesting to take a shot for something, even for a winning player. It's one of the reasons even sharks are tempting to play with someone else's money. ofc most of the times you are right.
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      Originally posted by Santrey
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi everyone!

Why do I want to stake someone?
      Because I'm not much of a poker player. I've lost over $1100 on poker and £600 on roulette.

I'm looking for someone who wants to get staked.
      The amount isn't that big, around $100 because I don't want to risk that much money.

Add me if you're interested.
      Losing $600 on roulette tells me all I need to know. Roulette cannot be beaten in the long run. The house edge and fixed limits sees to that.

I am a microstakes player on Pokerstars. I have managed to make $184 playing the 0.25 cent 45mans. :f_biggrin:

Instead of blowing your money on games of chance such as roulette, or by playing in poker games beyond your present skill level, I recommend you start playing the 45 mans.

Study pot odds and outs, the importance of table position, and good starting hand selection. Along with good bankroll management. Get the basics right and you will start to make a profit very easily at these games. Once you have improved your game and are crushing the 0.25 cents, play the $1 45mans. The $1 games are just as easy as the 0.25.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Seeing how OP hasn't been back to reply here in 2 weeks and an old staking offer just became a thread for receiving advice on how to manage ones bankroll and approach poker, I'm closing this thread.

While the advice is sound, there are several other forums on which to hold such discussions.

Regards,
      Richard