Hey everyone :)

• Buckanuck
      Buckanuck
      Bronze
      I'm an aspiring 18 year old player from Canada trying to grind up my bankroll on PokerStars and Poker770 (starting capital) during my semester off.

After losing about $200 in chips over the past couple weeks I believe that I greatly improved my discipline and knowledge of the game. As soon as I reached Silverstar status on PokerStars I won back to back $2.50 180 player SNG tournaments and it has really motivated me to keep at this game.

I prefer tournaments over cash games, however I plan to build my bankroll with SNGs and tourneys to reach a higher limit at which I may enjoy myself more at the No-limit tables.

I was also wondering, if there was one program that you would pick to improve your game, which would it be? I'm looking into buying one, but keep in mind my student budget!

Anyway, just wanted to say hey and that we will probably be seeing lots of each other on the forums :) .
  • 5 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Well now, good evening Buckanuck and welcome to our community!

Well done with the SnG results bye the way. :s_cool:

We have programmes here at Pokerstrategy for helping you analyze and improve your gameplay, take a look here:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/

Particularly recommended for your game type would be the ICM trainers I think.

Oh and remember to post hands that made you think for our superb hand judges to evaluate for you and ask, ask ask!

If you have further questions, please, just ask.

So, have fun here and own those games!

Best regards,

Mal.
    • Buckanuck
      Buckanuck
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Well now, good evening Buckanuck and welcome to our community!

Well done with the SnG results bye the way. :s_cool:

We have programmes here at Pokerstrategy for helping you analyze and improve your gameplay, take a look here:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/

Particularly recommended for your game type would be the ICM trainers I think.

Oh and remember to post hands that made you think for our superb hand judges to evaluate for you and ask, ask ask!

If you have further questions, please, just ask.

So, have fun here and own those games!

Best regards,

Mal.
      What should I use to post hands from MTTs?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Buckanuck,

Easiest way to post hands is from http://ww.weaktight.com/

All you do is copy and past the txt hand history to weaktight>convert it and then copy and paste from the 2+2 tab.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :)

Roo
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome

Roo.... opps I mean Arkham