This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Account ID check!

• streamXQQ
      streamXQQ
      Bronze
      Hello!
      So today i passed the quiz, i waned to recive 50$ bankroll to William Hill poker.
      So i uploaded scan of my passport, after few minutes i recived e-mail saying that there was problem with documents and they want me to sand other pic, what to do? all i can scan is my drivers license!, i realy dont have any utility bill that provides my adress.
      If the problem is adress maybe i can scan my confrimation letters from google AdSense, Moneybookers, or maybe Neteller + card?
      Thanks! :)
  • 1 reply
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Hi streamXQQ

Thanks for joining us at PokerStrategy.com :)

Our security team like to make sure they give good thorough checks but if you are who you say you are i'm sure there is nothing to worry about.

I don't know the ins and outs of the checks so i'm not sure what they will expect. You can contact the PokerStrategy.com customer support team by sending them a "ticket" in which you can explain your case and circumstances and those guys will let you know if they can accept any of those things you mentioned. To send a ticket just follow this link:

Customer support tickets

Once you get a reply (which hopefully won't take long) you will notified on the PokerStrategy.com homepage just underneath you status information. If i remember rightly you will be notified by email too that you have a ticket waiting :)

Hope you get things sorted out soon and we see you around the place posting.

All the best
      Carl