Is it true jokerstars

• floopyzicer
      floopyzicer
      Bronze
      I just think that jokerstars players use tools to calculate the winning odds
      or they even use some cracks to see what cards are coming, so wtf is this
      option was preflop all in stay with 1 opponent and i made it my position was compromised by few callers so i had to or i was wrong .? And dude calls 1 caller good 5050 if he hit A but nooo jokers at it's best dammit why i even care about this stupid rigged site .
      Where can i play poker with descent players and not jokers(or jokered players - first timers)

PokerStars Hand #81011939736: Tournament #554076610, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (125/250) - 2012/05/26 2:05:19 CET [2012/05/25 20:05:19 ET]
      Table '554076610 536' 9-max Seat #2 is the button
      Seat 1: multison375 (10051 in chips)
      Seat 2: Panos'Bullet (8438 in chips)
      Seat 3: warning0223 (611 in chips) is sitting out
      Seat 4: ruse16 (8583 in chips)
      Seat 5: LediMeiri.ps (4024 in chips)
      Seat 6: sasha888121 (4422 in chips)
      Seat 7: Nico Benjee (18824 in chips)
      Seat 8: brownbeetle (10328 in chips)
      Seat 9: floopyzicer (6117 in chips)
      multison375: posts the ante 50
      Panos'Bullet: posts the ante 50
      warning0223: posts the ante 50
      ruse16: posts the ante 50
      LediMeiri.ps: posts the ante 50
      sasha888121: posts the ante 50
      Nico Benjee: posts the ante 50
      brownbeetle: posts the ante 50
      floopyzicer: posts the ante 50
      warning0223: posts small blind 125
      ruse16: posts big blind 250
      *** HOLE CARDS ***
      Dealt to floopyzicer [Kh Ks]
      LediMeiri.ps: folds
      sasha888121: calls 250
      Nico Benjee: calls 250
      brownbeetle: folds
      floopyzicer: raises 5817 to 6067 and is all-in
      multison375: folds
      Panos'Bullet: folds
      warning0223: folds
      ruse16: raises 2466 to 8533 and is all-in
      sasha888121: folds
      Nico Benjee: folds
      Uncalled bet (2466) returned to ruse16
      *** FLOP *** [2c 9s 6d]
      *** TURN *** [2c 9s 6d] [8c]
      *** RIVER *** [2c 9s 6d 8c] [Qc]
      *** SHOW DOWN ***
      ruse16: shows [6c 7c] (a flush, Queen high)
      floopyzicer: shows [Kh Ks] (a pair of Kings)
      ruse16 collected 13209 from pot
      floopyzicer said, "wtf"
      floopyzicer said, "****ing joker stars"
      floopyzicer said, "****ing ****ing"
      ruse16 said, "hahahaha"
      floopyzicer has timed out
      floopyzicer finished the tournament in 2361st place
      *** SUMMARY ***
      Total pot 13209 | Rake 0
      Board [2c 9s 6d 8c Qc]
      Seat 1: multison375 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
      Seat 2: Panos'Bullet (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
      Seat 3: warning0223 (small blind) folded before Flop
      Seat 4: ruse16 (big blind) showed [6c 7c] and won (13209) with a flush, Queen high
      Seat 5: LediMeiri.ps folded before Flop (didn't bet)
      Seat 6: sasha888121 folded before Flop
      Seat 7: Nico Benjee folded before Flop
      Seat 8: brownbeetle folded before Flop (didn't bet)
      Seat 9: floopyzicer showed [Kh Ks] and lost with a pair of Kings
  • 22 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by floopyzicer

Where can i play poker with descent players
      Try real money
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      its a freeroll. what did you expect?
    • floopyzicer
      floopyzicer
      Bronze
      I expect fair shuffle, every donk last few months call with crap preflop just to hit runner runner even pair on flop why cause he is a new player and need to win. BTW how will you play this hand ? aa i know u will go all in. cause u have 2 limpers before you and u must isolate your opponents to 1 hopefully just to have chances to win cause you have a strong hand. right?
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Silver
      you actually want to play with better players?!..... think about what you're saying, thats fuzzy logic.

the games arent rigged u are just experiencing the downside of random luck. dont let it upset you! random luck is your friend because thats what keeps bad players coming back for more.
    • floopyzicer
      floopyzicer
      Bronze
      It's 5579 th time last 3 years. Last month every cash game i play i only play to get back to my starting bankroll(the money i sit on table). 11 turney 18 players left i am chip lead with 540 000 in hand i am the dealer best spot so hands start 1 dude call(just call i raise 85% of his stuck __) player that called push all in what !!! i call he only call preflop 10 jack offsuit i had the AA the only hand chip leader wont never fold i call normally
      flop 2 spades turn spade river spade come one. Ok if it's not rigged than definitely my opponent new he will win the hand and don't tell me it's guts it's just some tool that crack open the jokerstars system.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      you're on to something op

ofcourse they play microstakes to not get caught
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      floopyzicer said, "wtf"
      floopyzicer said, "****ing joker stars"
      floopyzicer said, "****ing ****ing"
      ruse16 said, "hahahaha"
      lolz. Are you seriously complaining about bad beats in a freeroll? Seriously? You can't win a freeroll without getting some of these bad beats yourself, given the amount of times you have to go all in, say you are an 80% favourite every time (which you won't be), the chances of winning three all-ins in a row is only 50-50. 20% is 20%, its a decent amount of chance, its easy to just assume you're gonna win when you're ahead but it doesn't always go that way.

Its much easier to remember a bad beat than when things go how they're 'supposed to' so if you play a lot of poker it can feel like they're piling up against you. But if you play solid poker with good BRM you will win money. I put in $30 on PokerStars 5 days ago and am now on $64 from heads up games, so I am fairly confident its not rigged.

Maybe read some more articles?
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      I expect fair shuffle, every donk last few months call with crap preflop just to hit runner runner even pair on flop why cause he is a new player and need to win. BTW how will you play this hand ? aa i know u will go all in. cause u have 2 limpers before you and u must isolate your opponents to 1 hopefully just to have chances to win cause you have a strong hand. right?
      and a fair shuffle is one where AA never loses?

I would play it exactly the same way. And then smile when I got all my money in so far ahead.

can I ask why you play at a site that you are convinced is rigged? Just doesnt seem to bright.
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      . Ok if it's not rigged than definitely my opponent new he will win the hand and don't tell me it's guts it's just some tool that crack open the jokerstars system.
      yeah and he is using this fantastic tool on freerolls......
    • w4terman
      w4terman
      Silver
      well this is something like 80-20 meaning like you are going to loose 20% thats not as small as you maybe think :)

i am sure you have won some 20-80 races as well
    • GraemeDR
      GraemeDR
      Bronze
      You open shoved in a freeroll, expect to get called and maybe 30% of the time expect to get beat. It's better play to call with suited connectors than with AK in his spot. Your play suggests your scared of a flop and just want to steal the blinds and anties so he could have put you on a pair if 5- giving him more outs on top of the straight and flush potential. This a simple case of two players playing bad poker and one of them getting knocked out (then behaving like a tit in chat afterwards). If you think pokerstars is rigged don't play there, it's that simple.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey floopyzicer,

Without being to bias on this whole thread the people replying in this thread are correct.

Your going to see all kinds of crazy badbeats in Micro games including the freerolls.
      We have all done it (well most). We've taken bad beats, we've given bad beats and we have played freerolls.

We all have to go through this, and not tilting like you are is one step we have to take to improve our game and get higher up in the poker society.

There is hand evaluation threads here at Pokerstrategy.com and if your worried about the bad beats feel free to post in these:

SNG/MTT hand evaluations

Remember to keep improving your game by reading the strategy articles and watching the videos done by our expert coaches.

Goodluck and I hope your luck turns around.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      6 players left ni a 180mna MTSNG. Big stack bets, I three bet with ako. he calls!!! Shows TT. flop with KTx. his hand holds up despite all odds. Fucking rigged joker stars. He must have a machine that tells him what cards will flop. Either that or he must have been new so they 'let'him win. I mean what are the chances of TT holding up there.
    • floopyzicer
      floopyzicer
      Bronze
      I overslept last night it's one of those 100k freerolls that you get every day if you deposit with that code, see check my what you call it ROI see that i can't win a descent hand last 4 5 months. I rarely play freerols and ha i rarely play lately. This is not one bad beat i lost AA against 23 cause he felt calling is a good think, so tell me this is random we have( so if this is random than is this poker we play online ? or it's just some random game where everyone can win if he fell like calling)
      I am not talking if you have 2k 3k in chips and your opponent has 20k 30k i am talking when you are even or he runs with only 2k 3k more than you(why risking you stuck cause you have guts?)

he had 13k i think i had 6k so why risking and worst story why even 6 7 suited or just our random card shuffler decides to give him runners for a win even a pair on flop.

And you telling me here that hey you play free game and what do you expect
      my first turney was 3 years ago(that i was in the money) i played 3.3 turney 300k in chips and at the time i was chip leader with 800 left i hit QQ i raise 5 6 times the pot cause i was in compromising position and i had limpers as always so good i have a CALLLER flop Q 3 7(suits does not mather cause he had no shot at it) he RAISE 30 40 of his stuck i push him all in so me with
      QQQ push him all in
      OPPONENT call with believe it or no 6 8 turn 5 river 4 - ooo you screwed random generator just screwed you cause he felt up like calling.
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      dry your eyes princess and crack on
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      i love these threads, i remember when I made similar one when I started :D
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pavels4444
      i love these threads, i remember when I made similar one when I started :D
      now yu just use your blog to whine ;)
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      or it's just some random game where everyone can win if he fell like calling
      isn't that the way of the game? even with an one outer you can still hit the river!

i think you should try this calling thing yourself also
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      And you telling me here that hey you play free game and what do you expect
      my first turney was 3 years ago(that i was in the money) i played 3.3 turney 300k in chips and at the time i was chip leader with 800 left i hit QQ i raise 5 6 times the pot cause i was in compromising position and i had limpers as always so good i have a CALLLER flop Q 3 7(suits does not mather cause he had no shot at it) he RAISE 30 40 of his stuck i push him all in so me with
      QQQ push him all in
      OPPONENT call with believe it or no 6 8 turn 5 river 4 - ooo you screwed random generator just screwed you cause he felt up like calling.
      he raise 40% of his stack? sound like he was trying to bluff you off your hand. He called all in? Sounds like he was pot commited as the pot would have been larger than remaining stack. Badly played by him, but hardly something to still be complaining about 3 YEARS LATER. Agree with above poster - time to dry your eyes honey.