This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello Everyone

• magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      Hi everyone, my name is Adil, I am 19 years old and from Canada. I am an aspiring magician and enjoy playing poker on my free time. I have had great success playing live poker and have turned $100 into nearly $8100 :) . I decided to get into poker because I love the psychology part of it as well as the thrill of moving all in preflop, out of position with 23o.

When I'm not playing poker I enjoy playing basketball, reading books, traveling, and hanging with the crew :P

I decided to join PokerStrategy because I wanted to further my game and the advice here is the only way to do so. I feel that interacting with others who share a common interest is a lot more valuable then reading books, in the long run.

By now you guys are probably bored of reading my intro, so I'll leave it here.

I look forward to meeting my fellow poker champs, :s_evil:
  • 12 replies