passed the quiz..

• coxy87
      coxy87
      Bronze
      hey there!!

i just passed the quiz and did everything step by step for everest poker but i am not feeling confident that i will recieve the $30 first bonus, can anyone confirm this will come?
  • 8 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there coxy87,

Y U NO FEEL CONFIDENT? :D

Assuming you have done everything correctly the money will be in your Everest account within 48 hours. Some times our security team will ask for ID verification.

Keep a look out in your registered email account or in your tickets.

With over 5 million registered members of which 1.5 million+ have received the $50 starting capital, PokerStrategy.com is no scam and our aim here is to aid you become a winning poker player.

All the best,
      Gary
    • coxy87
      coxy87
      Bronze
      i feel lots confident now lol thanks!!!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Glad to hear that :)
    • GraemeDR
      GraemeDR
      Bronze
      As someone who is not a moderator I can also say, you will receive your $50. Follow the MSS from the strategy section and you'll have it up to a decent bankroll in no time. Good luck.
    • coxy87
      coxy87
      Bronze
      just like to say a little over 12 hours or so and my $30 is already in Everest Poker! Amazing and thank you PS :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Nice one coxy87!

Don't forget Bankroll management! I hope to see you around the forum :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Chris2far
      Chris2far
      Bronze
      This quiz is so ridiculously frustrating. I've been playing poker for 5 years there no solid answer for any of the question because everything in poker is situational .

I just failed it 3 times, and it doesn't say what you got wrong and how much you even have to score.. And this starting hands guide is ridiculous too, fold KQ suited in an un-opened pot in middle position?? notsureifsrs
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chris2far
      This quiz is so ridiculously frustrating. I've been playing poker for 5 years there no solid answer for any of the question because everything in poker is situational .

I just failed it 3 times, and it doesn't say what you got wrong and how much you even have to score.. And this starting hands guide is ridiculous too, fold KQ suited in an un-opened pot in middle position?? notsureifsrs
      Hi there Chris,

Welcome to our community! Where are you from?

Have you read the articles linking to the quiz? I think it's best to start with that because the answers are written there, try to study it a bit and you'll be just fine. You have 2 more try and +1 if you ask me nicely! :)

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/

Enjoy, good luck!
      Ingrid