This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

passed the quiz..

• coxy87
      coxy87
      Bronze
      hey there!!

i just passed the quiz and did everything step by step for everest poker but i am not feeling confident that i will recieve the $30 first bonus, can anyone confirm this will come?
  • 8 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there coxy87,

Y U NO FEEL CONFIDENT? :D

Assuming you have done everything correctly the money will be in your Everest account within 48 hours. Some times our security team will ask for ID verification.

Keep a look out in your registered email account or in your tickets.

With over 5 million registered members of which 1.5 million+ have received the $50 starting capital, PokerStrategy.com is no scam and our aim here is to aid you become a winning poker player.

All the best,
      Gary
    • coxy87
      coxy87
      Bronze
      i feel lots confident now lol thanks!!!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Glad to hear that :)
    • GraemeDR
      GraemeDR
      Bronze
      As someone who is not a moderator I can also say, you will receive your $50. Follow the MSS from the strategy section and you'll have it up to a decent bankroll in no time. Good luck.
    • coxy87
      coxy87
      Bronze
      just like to say a little over 12 hours or so and my $30 is already in Everest Poker! Amazing and thank you PS :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Nice one coxy87!

Don't forget Bankroll management! I hope to see you around the forum :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Chris2far
      Chris2far
      Bronze
      This quiz is so ridiculously frustrating. I've been playing poker for 5 years there no solid answer for any of the question because everything in poker is situational .

I just failed it 3 times, and it doesn't say what you got wrong and how much you even have to score.. And this starting hands guide is ridiculous too, fold KQ suited in an un-opened pot in middle position?? notsureifsrs
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chris2far
      This quiz is so ridiculously frustrating. I've been playing poker for 5 years there no solid answer for any of the question because everything in poker is situational .

I just failed it 3 times, and it doesn't say what you got wrong and how much you even have to score.. And this starting hands guide is ridiculous too, fold KQ suited in an un-opened pot in middle position?? notsureifsrs
      Hi there Chris,

Welcome to our community! Where are you from?

Have you read the articles linking to the quiz? I think it's best to start with that because the answers are written there, try to study it a bit and you'll be just fine. You have 2 more try and +1 if you ask me nicely! :)

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/

Enjoy, good luck!
      Ingrid