Free $5 Party Poker

• 14 replies
    • darkpenance0
      darkpenance0
      Bronze
      If you want free money then 888 gives you $10 free.
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      Yes I want the free money.
      888 poker does not give the free $8 in my country.
      I already took Poker 770's free money.

Mods, please answer, can I use the link to from PS.com to claim it?
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Kruger32,

My sincere apologies for the delay in answering. I will see if I can find someone who knows about this for you.

Regards,

Mal.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Kruger32,

Those in the know have suggested you check with Party Poker if you are allowed an account being resident in Nepal, just to be sure.

If you are allowed, then it seems you can open a PSVIP account with Party Poker through us as long as you don't already have a real money account there.

I hope this helps, but please let us know the outcome if you would?

Regards,

Mal.
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      I just checked.
      Residents of Nepal are allowed; but as usual does not accept Mastercards, Visa, Skrill or Bank Transfer for deposit.
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      My question is will PSVIP allow me to get the $5?
      Please ask them...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kruger32
      My question is will PSVIP allow me to get the $5?
      Please ask them...
      As the $5 is their promotion to you, it would be better if you ask them ;)

You can mail them at info@partypoker.com

Let us know what they say!

All the best,
      Gary
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      They gave me a stupid answer.
      Dear Player, Thank you for contacting Customer Service.
      I would like to inform you that the affiliate offers their bonus and promotions for new sign up from their website only.
      It is the affiliate’s discretion to offer a specific promotion or a bonus to a player. We do not have any control over the affiliate promotions and we are unable to take any action on this as this is a affiliate promotion, so please contact the affiliate for more information.
      In case you have further questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. We are available 24/7.
      Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.
      Best regards,
      Anil Kumar Gupta Bandhari

http://www.partypoker.com/
      It is right on thier website. The free $5. Are they stupid. I hate dealing with poker sites customer service.
      Can I ask this to guys at PS customer service?
    • ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
      So you want to ask a PS employer to ask them about info, instead you asking them directly ? :) )) i like your logic :f_love: :f_love:

If you looked up more closely you would have seen this:

Specific Promotional Terms & Conditions:

This offer is for a limited period only and available for new player sign-ups only registering from 00:00 ET on 25th May, 2012 until 23:59 ET on 22nd June, 2012.
      This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other free money offer.
      Only one bonus will be awarded per UCID
      All new players who have both signed up for an account and cashier registered at PartyPoker.com (“Eligible Players”) while the promotion is running will be credited with their free $/£/€5
      The $/£/€5 bonuses are issued in your account currency and are subject to a minimum play-through requirement of eight times (x8) the bonus amount; you must therefore earn forty (40) PartyPoints before you can withdraw your bonus.
      No deposit required
      Players have ninety (90) days from the time of the bonus being issued to satisfy the bonus play-through requirements. Failure to meet these requirements within the time stated will forfeit the bonus
      Players have fourteen (14) days from the time of sign up to cashier register
      This offer is available to new Eligible Players only who do not have a PartyPoker.com account. In the event that multiple accounts are opened with the same computer, only the first user per household will receive the free $/£/€5. Only one (1) bonus per household, account, person and personal computer will be permitted
      Proof of address and ID may be requested before the cash-out of any winnings. Any irregularities may result in the non-payment of cash-outs derived from this bonus
      The free, no-deposit $/£/€5 bonus is complimentary, offered in good faith and can only be used to try the poker tables at PartyPoker.com
      Players may also be eligible to receive the standard welcome bonus offering
      PartyPoker.com reserves the right to stop this promotion at any time and without any prior notice
      By taking part in this Promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ninuu
      So you want to ask a PS employer to ask them about info, instead you asking them directly ? :) )) i like your logic :f_love: :f_love:

Yes, I want someone from PS.com staff to confirm that I can use the link here and the Bonus code PSVIP to get the $5. I mailed Partypoker.com two times and they gave BS answer. They told me to ask my affiliate. My affiliate is PokerStrategy.com itself.

So, what is so funny about my logic?

Yes I read the terms and conditions but I don't get it; can I use the link from PS.com to get a tracked account and free $5?

Why don't you just answer the question, if you've got it?
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      Here's the new email:

Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting Customer Service.

From the email address you have written to us, I was unable to retrieve an account.

Please note there are few affiliates which do not qualify for this promotion. If you have an account with us, I request you to write to us from the registered email address of the account and we will assist you further.

Alternatively you may create an account from our website and qualify for the free $5 USD promotion.

I sincerely hope the above information was comprehensive enough. However, should anything remain unclear or you have other or related queries, do not hesitate to contact us again. We shall delightfully assist you.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

Best regards,

Elizabeth

Customer Service
      Since I'm asking about a new player promo how the hell will I have a registered mail address.

And yes now PS.com has to answer, are they among the affiliates excluded from this promotion?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi kruger32,

I spoke to their live support and whilst they didn't answer if PokerStrategy was one of the affiliates on the excluded list they said that if you used an affiliate code then you would not be eligible for the free $5.

You can always contact our Customer Support team for a 100% answer.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      Gary, I don't want to seem like an A-O.
      I was pissed at party poker!
      Thanks for your help!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kruger32
      Gary, I don't want to seem like an A-O.
      I was pissed at party poker!
      Thanks for your help!
      No problems kruger, I understand sometimes these support channels can be frustrating.

I hope you are satisfied with ours :)

Kind regards,
      Gary