This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl4 Aj

• RazDirk
      RazDirk
      Bronze
      IPoker, $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 9 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

CO: $5.06 (126.5 bb)
      BTN: $4.46 (111.5 bb)
      SB: $6.91 (172.8 bb)
      BB: $2 (50 bb)
      UTG+1: $6.72 (168 bb)
      UTG+2: $4.05 (101.3 bb)
      MP1: $7.20 (180 bb)
      MP2: $3.03 (75.8 bb)
      Hero (MP3): $6.09 (152.3 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with J A
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, CO folds, BTN calls $0.16, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.38) T 3 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.28, BTN calls $0.28

Turn: ($0.94) A (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.70, BTN calls $0.70

River: ($2.34) K (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.60, BTN calls $1.60

Results:
      $5.54 pot ($0.36 rake)
      Final Board: T 3 4 A K
      BTN showed 5 A and lost (-$2.74 net)
      Hero mucked J A and won $5.18 ($2.44 net)
  • 6 replies
    • janalissako
      janalissako
      Bronze
      i really dont know why u show us this hand i mean whats ur question. its a pretty standart hand. u raise before the flop. maybe a little high 3bb or less would be fine too. u conti bet a dry board pretty standart too. then u hit ur ace and fire a second bullet now for value which is the only real play here too and then u bet the river big too which isnt the only oppurtunity u could check or bet smaller here , because such a big bet probably only an ace or a better hand will call so i would probably bet small or check the river,but in this hand u opponent gotand ace so u play it perfect, if u know that he wouldnt play two pair ,ak,kt,or a set the same way u play it perfect i guess but if he is capable of playing big hand slow u might play the river more pot controll like especially if u think u would call a reraise on the river cause u cant play this river bet fold , cause if he reraise it on this river he have it to 95 %
    • RazDirk
      RazDirk
      Bronze
      Yeah, I posted because I didn't really know where I was at the whole hand. But I was betting for Value. And My river bet, I wasn't too sure what to do if I get raised AI there. Just wanted to get it Evaluated.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      I'd do the same.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      no reason not to post. line and betsizings can still be evaluated

cbet can be lower imo, i think i bet .24 at most
    • janalissako
      janalissako
      Bronze
      U can post it but would be easier if u asked a question to this hand and not only post it but its fine, didnt mean it with a bad intention. hope my last point gets clear if u arent capable of laying this hand down if he reraise the river u shouldnt bet there for value but check ,cause he have strong hands here in his range too and if he reraise u are most likely beat for sure!!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello RazDirk,

You don't need to ask questions, have you ever seen me asking for you this kind of things? :P Doubt so. I will evaluate all the game anyways and if I usually don't comment on it then it's played correctly. And I see as a judge I need to evaluate all your actions and not answer questions. :)

I would have played the same way till the river where I'd most likely Bet a bit smaller ~$1,20 or something similar. Betting this amount you get called only from Ax but with a bit smaller ones could also get called from Tx.

Best Regards.