[NL2-NL10] Nl2 AK

• 4 replies
    • janalissako
      janalissako
      Bronze
      ok u have to call 1,25 to win 2,95 ,so u got pot odds , so u need more than 43% vs the range of ur opponent to make a call profitable. now u have to think about the hands he would doing it . is he a tight player than his range is probably tt+ and ak vs this range ur winningequity is 40,39% so its a close but a fold, if he is a loose player he u might can add aq and 88, 99 to his range and ur equity is now 48,125 % so u have to call even if u are an underdog vs his range its mathematically a right call. if u thin he is a maniac and he does this crazy stuff sometimes u may add aj,66,77,and one bluff hand like 10,9 to his range and ur equity is now 53 % and u even are favorite to win this hand so u have to call. the stats 8/8 after 13 hands arent enough information to me that i can say which is the right play if a new player come to the table and make such a play u can fold there cause u only lose 18 cents even if u are wrong and he is a maniac u can win the money later and it was only a little mistake
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello TheWinnerTakesItAll,

I would have played the same way, no way to Call SB shove. :) Nice hand!

Best Regards.
    • janalissako
      janalissako
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz

Best Regards.
      Can you please tell me what was wrong with my analyse ?( . why would u fold there so sure even if u dont know what an opponent villian was ? is it so unusally on nl2 that his range is 88+,aq+?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by janalissako
      Originally posted by veriz

Best Regards.
      Can you please tell me what was wrong with my analyse ?( . why would u fold there so sure even if u dont know what an opponent villian was ? is it so unusally on nl2 that his range is 88+,aq+?
      You already pointed out yourself the answer, "what an opponent villain was". :) Also we are deep here, don't see why we should be going broke with just AK.