This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Sh Kk

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($11.06)
      BB ($11.91)
      UTG ($14.47)
      CO ($10)
      BTN ($7.55)

Dealt to Hero K:club: K:diamond:

UTG calls $0.10, fold, BTN raises to $0.40, Hero raises to $1.30, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.90

FLOP ($2.80) Q:diamond: 3:club: K:spade:

Hero bets $0.95, BTN calls $0.95

TURN ($4.70) Q:diamond: 3:club: K:spade: T:club:

Hero bets $2.10, BTN raises to $5.30 (AI), Hero calls $3.20

RIVER ($15.30) Q:diamond: 3:club: K:spade: T:club: 2:diamond:

37/7/2.6, fold to cbet 75, 84 hands

How much to bet on flop? His stack is not the biggest, so I thought I don't need to bet big because I can get his stack by the river easily if he has Qx.
      JT such player proabbly would not raise preflop, so I don't need to think about it too much.

AT could call bigger sum and fold on turn if does not hit, so for this I could try to bet more.

If I bet sum like this, probably PPs 88-JJ can call flop and maybe turn if its not too scary.
  • 3 replies
    • janalissako
      janalissako
      Bronze
      I am normally not a big fan of small continue/valuebets on the flop but in this particular situation it might be a good play. but i dont see a 10 calling a bigger bet and i think his range is quite strong here probably like 77 to jj a9s+,at+,kjs+,kq ,qjs i guess. if u check u probably get a check from all pocket pairs and maybe aq and maybe bets from kq,kj,ak which u probably would stack anyhow,so checking is a bad option in my opion. even if the gut shot straight draws like aj, at might take a step there a to much medium strong hands in his range to slowplay this hand.
      when u bet like 1,60 i guess he move in with his strong holdings, but there arent probably turn cards where u wouldnt get his money anyways . problems with the small bet is that u dont get to much value from 77-jj because he would call 1,60 probably too but there are much scare turn cards where they fold like an ace or a 10 , but with a big bet u lose hands like aj, at or maybe even qj . btw what he got? i think aj is the most likely hand now . (maybe ak with flush draw , kq,kt, tt )
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Nah, I doubt that I'd play much differently here and of course we wont plan to fold it here. Well played!

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      btw what he got?

AQ