Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($11.06)
      BB ($11.91)
      UTG ($14.47)
      CO ($10)
      BTN ($7.55)

Dealt to Hero K:club: K:diamond:

UTG calls $0.10, fold, BTN raises to $0.40, Hero raises to $1.30, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.90

FLOP ($2.80) Q:diamond: 3:club: K:spade:

Hero bets $0.95, BTN calls $0.95

TURN ($4.70) Q:diamond: 3:club: K:spade: T:club:

Hero bets $2.10, BTN raises to $5.30 (AI), Hero calls $3.20

RIVER ($15.30) Q:diamond: 3:club: K:spade: T:club: 2:diamond:

37/7/2.6, fold to cbet 75, 84 hands

How much to bet on flop? His stack is not the biggest, so I thought I don't need to bet big because I can get his stack by the river easily if he has Qx.
      JT such player proabbly would not raise preflop, so I don't need to think about it too much.

AT could call bigger sum and fold on turn if does not hit, so for this I could try to bet more.

If I bet sum like this, probably PPs 88-JJ can call flop and maybe turn if its not too scary.
  • 3 replies
    • janalissako
      janalissako
      Bronze
      I am normally not a big fan of small continue/valuebets on the flop but in this particular situation it might be a good play. but i dont see a 10 calling a bigger bet and i think his range is quite strong here probably like 77 to jj a9s+,at+,kjs+,kq ,qjs i guess. if u check u probably get a check from all pocket pairs and maybe aq and maybe bets from kq,kj,ak which u probably would stack anyhow,so checking is a bad option in my opion. even if the gut shot straight draws like aj, at might take a step there a to much medium strong hands in his range to slowplay this hand.
      when u bet like 1,60 i guess he move in with his strong holdings, but there arent probably turn cards where u wouldnt get his money anyways . problems with the small bet is that u dont get to much value from 77-jj because he would call 1,60 probably too but there are much scare turn cards where they fold like an ace or a 10 , but with a big bet u lose hands like aj, at or maybe even qj . btw what he got? i think aj is the most likely hand now . (maybe ak with flush draw , kq,kt, tt )
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Nah, I doubt that I'd play much differently here and of course we wont plan to fold it here. Well played!

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      btw what he got?

AQ