This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

WTF Random $2000 tourney shows up in pokertracker trial

• metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Even though my bankroll is only $60, in my history there is a tournament for $2110 in which I won $4000 allegedly, like it has hands where I am supposed to have played in etc. its weird as shit. Definitely not that amount of money when I check cashier.

Wtf is going on?
  • 4 replies
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      I have a guess.

Play money 2110 SNG on Pokerstars.
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      yu got really drunk, played the poker game of your life, grinded your roll up to $2k, won $4k, then lost it all playing NL4k? ;)
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Castle93
      yu got really drunk, played the poker game of your life, grinded your roll up to $2k, won $4k, then lost it all playing NL4k? ;)
      Originally posted by datsmahname
      I have a guess.
      Play money 2110 SNG on Pokerstars.
      Bingo, both somewhat correct haha. I was really drunk, and must have entered a 2110 sng and won it but not remembered haha. I was freaking out when I was drunk and saw it, good thing I don't play for money when I'm drunk.

Does anyone know how to delete it because its messing with my graph and I love the graph.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      purge :s_evil:

dunno if it was the same for pt3 but on pt4 it's database -> purge hands -> have fun