Question about mouse set up

• RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Just wondering how to you set up mouse with 6 extra buttons to do stuff like 3 x BB raise, 3 x 3b, Fold etc..

It seems more complicated than just make button open favorite website.

btw. i am talking about logitech MX620
  • 3 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      From your blog I see you are playing Pokerstars, so they have already built in hotkeys. It's under Options/Hotkey Settings (Beta). You should be able to just create an action and assign Mouse button to it, if it doesn't pick up some buttons, then you need the Logitech software for your mouse, you can get it at their website, if you don't have it already. Then you just assign different things to your mouse buttons in the Logitech SetPoint software, like Copy CTRL+C, or Paste CTRL+V, those things Pokerstars will pick up. I remember for me when I had my Logitech MX518, I think it didn't pick up minimize, so I changed it to some other option so it picks it up.
      I just went over it really quickly, just the general idea how you can get it done, if you have more question just ask.
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Thanks for answer, but i am having trouble already with pokerstars hotkey beta..

for example i entered:

END = call and it will not work on keyboard or mouse either. Is there only some buttons that are allowed to use?
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      For me END key works. I don't think there are any button restrictions.
      Does only some buttons don't work or nothing works?