I can't make any money lol

• philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      I can't seem to make any money playing poker but I love the game so much. I blow my 2000 pay check on a game of 5 10 dollar 55 dollar. I deposit on stars play omaha, I lose most times. holdem I lose most times. sng fifty fifty I lose most times. What am I doing wrong. I know I know brm. I tried playing micros' and that's not working either.

My question is what works for you in making and grinding in what game? and any advice
  • 9 replies
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      wait a minute ........... you are blowing 2000 euro a week on poker. your pay cehque

I ............ don't know what to say that. Please drop down to 1 to 2 cent. Playing that hight will not help your confidence, drop down and work on your game.
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ArkhamAsylum
      wait a minute ........... you are blowing 2000 euro a week on poker. your pay cehque

I ............ don't know what to say that. Please drop down to 1 to 2 cent. Playing that hight will not help your confidence, drop down and work on your game.
      I honestly wouldn't play anything lower then 50/1 the money part is not the issue what I'm asking is I can't pick up a game that I'm good at or I can profit off
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Next time you have 2k euro to spew hire a coach instead of making a donation on nl1k.
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Fine don't drop down. Keep blowing your weekly pay check and not winning. One day you might need that money.

Work your way up the levels and learn as you go is what I meant. Guess you just want the rush of that amount on the table.
    • Econom1sta
      Econom1sta
      Bronze
      Don't feed the trolls.
    • mccol001
      mccol001
      Bronze
      Sounds like you have enough money to hire a coach, join lots of training sites etc... You don't just suddenly get better at poker, you have to put a lot of effort into learning... Especially at those kinda stakes.
    • MasterKyodai
      MasterKyodai
      Bronze
      Originally posted by philiveyfan
      My question is what works for you in making and grinding in what game? and any advice
      What works for me and mostly everyone here? Bankroll management and reading the articles on strategy. Don't play lotto - start playing poker.
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Econom1sta
      Don't feed the trolls.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      MY guess he isn't actually serious because of the lol at the end of the topic? haha