Building a bankroll from nothing

• Banktewn
      Banktewn
      Bronze
      After having lost my initial deposit in another site like a complete retard i decided to make a pokerstars account and try and build a bankroll from scratch! I started today and played several freerolls, placed in 3-4 of them and made a total of 2 dollars that way. I then took to the cash games and played .01/.02 games with a 80 cent buy in(not sure if this is the best way to grind) and i manged to get to about 4 dollars.

My name is Banktewn on pokerstars. Maybe some of you will catch me at one of the micro stake games ^^

Bankroll: 4.03$
      Currently playing: Freerolls and .8$ buy in cash games

All advise is useful and welcome
  • 5 replies
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Silver
      Why dont you play the .02c hyper turbo S&G? :D You have like 200 BI's for them. Or play .10c turbos? Way better chance of building than playing cash games short with 5BI. Just a thought.
    • Banktewn
      Banktewn
      Bronze
      Do you mean the MTT that rewards 10 cents to the top 50 and increases from there? Yeah i was thinking of playing them but it seems too much based on luck im not so sure if i should play those yet
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by jonnyjm
      Why dont you play the .02c hyper turbo S&G? :D You have like 200 BI's for them. Or play .10c turbos? Way better chance of building than playing cash games short with 5BI. Just a thought.
      This.
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Banktewn
      it seems too much based on luck im not so sure if i should play those yet
      Just stick to good ICM, you'll get to final table in no time ;-)
    • jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      +1

I don't know if it's because it's the only level I can beat :f_biggrin: but when I donk away my BR Iusually play a few of these, or .25 90 man.

I end up shipping like 1/3( or atleast FT) :f_cool:

Def. a better place to start, and the $.10 360's go pretty fast.

Then I deposit and the cycle runs again!!