BTN ($0.90)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: A:heart:

Hero raises to $0.12, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.08

FLOP ($0.26) 3:spade: T:spade: K:spade:

BB bets $0.19, Hero raises to $0.68, BB calls $0.49

TURN ($1.62) 3:spade: T:spade: K:spade: 5:diamond:

BB checks, Hero bets $1.21, BB calls $1.21

RIVER ($4.04) 3:spade: T:spade: K:spade: 5:diamond: J:heart:

BB checks, Hero bets $3, BB calls $2.69 (AI)

stats: 30/22 agfactor 1.0 wts 33 hands 150
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello MrDRED,

Welcome to the English NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Preflop: On those limits you can easily raise it 4x for value cause from UTG you most likely would mainly raise with strong hands.

As played
      Flop: Flop raising is kind of close cause even vs pair+FD your equity is already not the best and we have to reevaluate our play even if we get 3bet here on this kind of flop. Therefore might even be safer to play passively vs the passive opponent and way ahead/behind.

As played
      Turn: Not much to comment, as you went for protection and value I'd also bet it here.
      River: Pretty thin value here cause the J also completes his calling range, something like JT/KJ and not sure if he is even capable of paying with a lot worse Kx hands. Therefore I might even skip the value-bet here unless I expect him being super loose and take a note with what he donked.

Best Regards.