Withdrawl possible?

• Skaladpotatis
      Skaladpotatis
      Bronze
      Hello! A long time ago I started playing poker on stars. It went from playmoney > freeroll > cashgame. All this time I was under 18 but I didn't care about the money because I knew I couldn't get them. I have 175$ on my account and all personal information is made up. So now I had my 18th birthday a month ago. Do you think it's possible that I can get the money in any way?

Any answer is appreciated
  • 7 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Skaladpotatis,

I really don't know what to say other than contact PokerStars and tell them the truth. There is no other way around this really. If you attempt to cash out... they will ask for ID verification.

Honesty is the only policy here.

Good luck!
      Gary
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Hey Skaladpotatis,

Did you contact their support and reveal your little secret!? If so, what was the outcome?

Look forward to an update! :)

Darren
    • Quadzzzzzzz
      Quadzzzzzzz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi Skaladpotatis,

I really don't know what to say other than contact PokerStars and tell them the truth. There is no other way around this really. If you attempt to cash out... they will ask for ID verification.

Honesty is the only policy here.

Good luck!
      Gary
      HollyMichelle speaks truth here - I recently did the same however I'm not sure that pokerstars will let you withdraw the money. Anyway email them honestly, outline you never actually deposited into the account, and the should respond asking for 2 forms of ID. Send them these and they should change your account details.

Jack
    • Skaladpotatis
      Skaladpotatis
      Bronze
      I would have tried to do this if it wasn't for the fact that my e-mail isn't working. Then I won't be able to do anything. I have a lot of things going on right now so I'm just gonna wait a bit more to think.

Thanks for the replies!
    • Quadzzzzzzz
      Quadzzzzzzz
      Bronze
      Well I can tell you that I sent them email, sent them the documents and they were fine about my account. There was nothing in it when I got it back, but I'm not sure I had anything left.

They clearly stated to me however any future breach of their terms of service will results in an Instant Ban.

Anyway, this should give you hope!

Jack
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks for this Quadzzzzzzzz :)

Honesty is always the best policy.
    • Quadzzzzzzz
      Quadzzzzzzz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Thanks for this Quadzzzzzzzz :)