[NL20-NL50] [Sh] Nl 25 Qq

• awskEEt
      awskEEt
      Gold
      Hello
      I suck at vilins hand reading range :f_biggrin: so this hand borders me very much.

I got very confused after his small 3-bet I thought that his range is nuts KK+, AKs.

but probably i was wrong.

So how should have I played this hand. Maybe 4-bet preflop ?
      Because I really thought he had AA there. :f_biggrin:

PokerStars - $0.25 NL (6 max) ZOOM - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

BTN: $3.11
      SB: $17.49
      BB: $25.25
      UTG: $32.00
      Hero (MP): $32.78
      CO: $16.50

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero has Q:club: Q:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $0.75, fold, fold, SB raises to $1.25, fold, Hero calls $0.50

Flop: ($2.75, 2 players) T:heart: A:heart: 4:diamond:
      SB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($2.75, 2 players) T:spade:
      SB checks, Hero checks

River: ($2.75, 2 players) Q:spade:
      SB bets $1.00, Hero calls $1.00

This is the first time I'm posting my hand in forums so please be gentle :D
  • 2 replies
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      I'll try to be gentle :D

You moron, you played it horrible!!! :coolface:

Serious now :) . I'd 4bet the flop as you said because we deal with a fish and it's just BU vs SB. I think he can easily do that minraise with a hand like 99 or AJs.

As played it's definetely a valueraise on the river. He looks not very strong, it's like KK/Qx/Ax so I raise it only to $3.5 I think.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello awskEEt,

Welcome to the English NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Preflop: As long the guy doesn't even play with full stack I'd rather just 4bet it and get it in. I would assume that he is still capable of 3betting with very wide range and it's also ZOOM while he could also assume that our LP range is wider. But neither the flatting ain't very bad if we want to play way ahead/behind.

As played
      Postflop: I'd most likely Bet the turn as long he shows weakness with both Checks on flop & turn cause it's very likely that we are ahead there. But otherwise just raise the river for value vs the fishy could even do it bigger ~$5 if he has the Ax he is going to Call you anyways. :)

Best Regards.