amazon payment with skrill?

• gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Is it possible to pay for something on Amazon.co.uk using my USD skrill account?

Would be a lot quicker than having to wait for it going into my bank :)

Hope someone can help :D
  • 4 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hi gxtwo,

While I do not have much personal experience with shopping at amazon(co.uk or any other of their versions), I had a quick look at their payment options.

Amazon.co.uk Help section: "How to Pay"

I can't see any options for any e-wallets, but I'll try and find out more about this. In the mean time, I could suggest applying for the Moneybookers/Skrill MasterCard through your account, that should work just fine I have no doubt.

MoneyBookers/Skrill: Mastercard

I'll get back to you if I find any further information, but based on that page not listing any e-wallets, I can't promise it will be good news.

Regards,
      Richard
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Thank you for your help fruktpuff,

It was just so I could orfer a book quicker, and also to avoid conversion charges. Ill take a look at the card.

But for an e-wallet. There's not that many shops you can use it for. Ebay is the biggest. The rest of them just seem random to me :(
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Just received a reply from Amazon.co.uk after having sent a question to them after replying to you with regard to payment through e-wallets:

Hello Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to send your comments. This kind of feedback is invaluable to us, as it helps us continue to improve our website and provide better service to all of our customers.

Currently, we don’t accept PayPal or other forms of e-wallets as a payment method on our website.

As you know, we accept orders from many areas of the world, and you can pay by Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Eurocard, American Express, Delta and UK Based Maestro and Solo cards.

We also accept Amazon.co.uk gift certificates as payment, however, we are not able to accept cheques or money orders, Eurocheques or cash in any currency.
      Unfortunately it's not good news, but it is a definitive answer from them. :(

Regards,
      Richard
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hi gxtwo,

I'm sorry that you didn't receive the response that you were looking for from Skrill.

However, I do have some good news for you with regards to your account. Intrigued? If so, click here to find out more.

Best of luck at the tables,

Mark