[Application] Nl25 Cg Sh

• KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Heyo :)

my current staking will end in about 10-15 days, therefore I'd like to check the interest in the next block so I will not waste any time in the future and could just continue with grinding;) ...

I want to play NL25sh on Cake the stake will go at most for 3 months (depends on how fast I'd clear fdb)...

I offer 50/50 from winnings (no rb/promotions/fdb and w/e). I don't cover any loss if we end up in red number the rest of the money goes back in the same ratio as they were deposited.

I'm putting in ~300$ I want you to stake approx 700$ (around 40bi for NL25 together).

current staking:
      Uploaded with ImageShack.us

- It's actually about 3-4bi less - the HEM isn't tracking everything correctly, sorry for that ...

The last 8k hands is NL25, actually I don't have any datamined hands which makes the tableselection much harder + obv I didn't hit the right side of variance, however, I'm sure I can beat it + still working hard on my game it will get just better.. ~~ on the cake I will deffo buy some hands => more $$$$ for you :)

If you would be interested with these conditions just add me / write here ... I'm just checking for the interest.

The conditions are INVARIANT!

Thx
      cya
  • 7 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      [spoiler]
      Originally posted by KillerFishes
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Heyo :)

my current staking will end in about 10-15 days, therefore I'd like to check the interest in the next block so I will not waste any time in the future and could just continue with grinding;) ...

I want to play NL25sh on Cake the stake will go at most for 3 months (depends on how fast I'd clear fdb)...

I offer 50/50 from winnings (no rb/promotions/fdb and w/e). I don't cover any loss if we end up in red number the rest of the money goes back in the same ratio as they were deposited.

I'm putting in ~300$ I want you to stake approx 700$ (around 40bi for NL25 together).

current staking:
      Uploaded with ImageShack.us

- It's actually about 3-4bi less - the HEM isn't tracking everything correctly, sorry for that ...

The last 8k hands is NL25, actually I don't have any datamined hands which makes the tableselection much harder + obv I didn't hit the right side of variance, however, I'm sure I can beat it + still working hard on my game it will get just better.. ~~ on the cake I will deffo buy some hands => more $$$$ for you :)

If you would be interested with these conditions just add me / write here ... I'm just checking for the interest.

The conditions are INVARIANT!

Thx
      cya
      Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Silver
      Who is the previous staker? Can you link the thread for that previous stake?

Will there be frequent updates via skype etc?

For now Id like to reserve 100% of the action :)

I play on cake too so we can arrange transfers etc via the cake system.
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jan217
      Who is the previous staker? Can you link the thread for that previous stake?

Will there be frequent updates via skype etc?

For now Id like to reserve 100% of the action :)

I play on cake too so we can arrange transfers etc via the cake system.
      i am ;)

Here is the link: NL25 CG SH, 30% Valorization at B/E!
    • KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      Thx Totte :)

Jan:
      I hope you don't mind that I will probably play somewhere else (pokerheaven)
      .... I've just found out something quite bad about cake and their bonuses stuff.

Yo, I prefer updating via skype after like 10k hands depends on the staker (I don't want to check results very often)...

Thanks for interest. ^^
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Silver
      Yeah that should be no problem. What did you find out about cake bonuses?
    • KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      Well, I have to rake twice as much as on PH for the very same $? :f_confused:

and furthermore they somehow cut your rakeback since you're on fdb ... it just sucks so hard :s_mad:

Pokerheaven more $$$ I think ...:)

btw application sent :) so we don't spam it here ;) or [edited by fruktpuff]

cya
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Please refrain from posting skype over public forums and publically visible media and I have also sent you a friend request.

If you would be so kind to remove it yourself, that would be highly appreciated.

With regard to staking deals in particular, it is part of our Staking rules which you have accepted by posting a stake that the first communication must be done through the community tool.

Regards,
      Richard