During the month of June, we're running a promotion where you can increase your status without playing a single hand! Join our Status Booster Promotion and you could shoot up the ranks in no time.

How can I boost my status?

With our new Status Booster Promotion, you can win a status upgrade when you buy a Points Package from the PokerStrategy.com Points Shop between June 1 - 30.

A total nine status packages will be raffled after the promotion has ended and an additional Deluxe Merchandise package filled with PokerStrategy.com goodies will be raffled among all participants.

How does it work?

• Buy the Silver status and get entered to win 1 of 5x Gold status upgrades.
• Buy the Gold status and get entered to win 1 of 3x Platinum status upgrades.
• Buy the Platinum status and get entered to win 1x Diamond status upgrades.
• Buy any status package and get entered to win 1x Deluxe Merchandise package.

Note: The duration of the package upgrade is either 3 or 12 months long, directly dependent on the package you purchased.

What's in the Deluxe Merchandise Package?

The Deluxe Merchandise package will be raffled amongst everyone who bought a status upgrade during the month of June. The package includes loads of PokerStrategy.com goodies including:

• hoodie
• deck of cards
• card holder
• Squeezy (our rubber duck)
• Anti-Stress ball
• pens
• key holder
• notebook
• t-shirt

How do I purchase a status package?

Our PokerStrategy.com Points Shop offers a variety of packages, each with their own benefits suitable for individual player's needs. Obviously the higher the status, the more privileges you have at PokerStrategy.com, which includes increased access to our videos and strategy articles.

All status packages are available to purchase for a 3 or 12 month duration, so check out the table below and see which status package is right for you.

Go to the PokerStrategy.com Points Shop