Skrill Withdrawal Timing Question

• 2 replies
    • boboistina
      too long, i witdrew on sunday, money dissapeared from pending withdrawals on thursday and there is still no money on my Skrill account.

When i withdrew from ladbrokes the money was there after 6 hours and on everest after 1 day, but after 8 days nothing yet from poker770.

The site is a joke i've sent them an email to try to find out what's going on and here is what they replied:

Dear xxxx,

Please rest assured that your file has been approved by our Accounting Department, but it was also forwarded for approval to the payment agent and there is a few days waiting time before the validation is completed.

As determined as we are to assist you within the shortest possible time, the standard verification procedure may be a bit delayed by the international banking circuit.

Therefore, we kindly ask you to be patient over the current situation and we would like to emphasize that there is no reason for you to worry and that you will receive your winnings.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.We thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

What is a payment agent, shouldnt the money be sent to skrill after their Accounting department approves the transaction?

Who's running this site? Bitar, Lederer and Ferguson?

Cause i cant belive it takes 10 times longer to get to money on this site than on others???

What a wannabe poker site!!
    • support770

Please allow us to emphasize the fact that we take all our players' requests and observations with the utmost seriousness and respect, our aim being to make your staying on Poker770 as enjoyable as possible. Additionally, we respect our financial obligations and we have no interest in delaying the processing of our players' winnings.

Of course, rigorous procedures are undertaken for all transactions carried out on the site, particularly due to the fact that we are dealing with a gaming environment. Therefore, all these procedures can entail delays, which are independent of our will.

In order to offer you appropriate assistance, we would appreciate it if you can send an e-mail to with regard to your situation. This way, the Department in charge will be able to keep you updated about the status of your well- deserved winnings.