This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Lobby issues anyone?

• Spireite14
      Spireite14
      Bronze
      Hello,

I've just played my first tournament on poker770, the $1000 GP Daily Dollar. I was regularly checking the lobby to see how the field was dropping as I was running with a relatively low stack and figured, as the lobby was showing up as about 200 players left (99 pay out), that I'd make a move with my pocket 9's. I ran into pocket Jacks and lost the hand. No beef, it runs like that sometimes and I was quite happy with my performance to say I'd never played on this site before.
      However, a few seconds after leaving the table I noticed that my funds had risen a little bit. Weird, I thought, seeing as I was a good 100 players from the money. It was still showing over 200 players but when I checked the payout structure, I'd creeped into 99th and got some monies. Has anyone else experienced this?

Skye
  • 3 replies