auto-rebuy cg

• 4 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hi 8412king,

Being the English Community, we would of course appreciate it if you would only write in English here, but I will have a look and get back to you as soon as possible.

Unlike in your other post regarding the OnGame network, I do have experience with the PartyPoker/WPT Poker software, and I am able to confirm that they do offer the ability to auto-rebuy, but I can't say for sure how much it can be configured so I will look in to the options available and reply back here shortly.

In case some of our members want to help, his question is(roughly translated): "I am wondering if there are any settings so that you can auto-rebuy when you have lost an all-in and wouldn't need to miss the blinds the next round"

Regards,
      Richard
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hi again,

At the moment I was only able to do some basic testing, and the "Rebuy to Max" feature is constantly available, I'll need to wait until later when I am on a computer where I can do proper testing to see whether it's possible to configure for different amounts and % of buy-in settings, like some others such as iPoker or PokerStars are.

Regards,
      Richard
    • 8412king
      8412king
      Black
      It was meant to be posted in the swedish forum, so you can move it there.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Unfortunately we are unable to transfer threads between communities, so I must advice you to open a new one in their community.

Regards,
      Richard