This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

auto-rebuy cg

• 4 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hi 8412king,

Being the English Community, we would of course appreciate it if you would only write in English here, but I will have a look and get back to you as soon as possible.

Unlike in your other post regarding the OnGame network, I do have experience with the PartyPoker/WPT Poker software, and I am able to confirm that they do offer the ability to auto-rebuy, but I can't say for sure how much it can be configured so I will look in to the options available and reply back here shortly.

In case some of our members want to help, his question is(roughly translated): "I am wondering if there are any settings so that you can auto-rebuy when you have lost an all-in and wouldn't need to miss the blinds the next round"

Regards,
      Richard
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hi again,

At the moment I was only able to do some basic testing, and the "Rebuy to Max" feature is constantly available, I'll need to wait until later when I am on a computer where I can do proper testing to see whether it's possible to configure for different amounts and % of buy-in settings, like some others such as iPoker or PokerStars are.

Regards,
      Richard
    • 8412king
      8412king
      Black
      It was meant to be posted in the swedish forum, so you can move it there.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Unfortunately we are unable to transfer threads between communities, so I must advice you to open a new one in their community.

Regards,
      Richard