Anyone from Norway?

• woodzzi
      woodzzi
      Bronze
      Hey I have just moved to Norway recently for work and was wondering if I can withdraw and deposit with a Norwegian Bank card. Also, any other information regarding being able to play in Norway would be nice (What bank accepts transactions, which ones don't, if Entropay/Neteller/Skrill works out here, etc...)

Help would be much appreciated!
  • 5 replies
    • GOPMK
      GOPMK
      Global
      Originally posted by woodzzi
      Hey I have just moved to Norway recently for work and was wondering if I can withdraw and deposit with a Norwegian Bank card. Also, any other information regarding being able to play in Norway would be nice (What bank accepts transactions, which ones don't, if Entropay/Neteller/Skrill works out here, etc...)

Help would be much appreciated!
      I'm not from Norway but what i know u can deposit and withdraw with a norwegian bank card , or just use neteller or moneybookers, :)
    • woodzzi
      woodzzi
      Bronze
      hmm unfortunately im not so sure that this is true because my girlfriend has a norwegian bank card and shes had some difficulty depositing, do you know what bank you're talking about?
    • GOPMK
      GOPMK
      Global
      Originally posted by woodzzi
      hmm unfortunately im not so sure that this is true because my girlfriend has a norwegian bank card and shes had some difficulty depositing, do you know what bank you're talking about?
      thats wierd, i have friends in norway that deposit without no problem. but you can always use neteller or skrill (moneybookers) thats the easy and fastest way :)
    • tazn
      tazn
      Bronze
      I'm from norway. And I know you can not deposit from norwegian banks. Stupid rules that say you can only deposit to norwegian sites.
      I'm not sure about withdrawals though, I've never withdrawn money since they made the rules.
      But I use entropay to deposit. If you use sites like that, you wont have any problem with deposits. Guess there will be no problem with your withdrawals either.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey Guys/Girls,

I'll move this over into the International Forum for you :) (A Sub-Forum under "Introduce yourself!" )