WARNING: 888.com, LuckyAcePoker.com (Cassava Networks)

• pkr2012
      pkr2012
      Basic
      Hi all,

I want to send out a warning to people who use, or plan to use, the cassava network (888.com etc). Here is what happened to me…

I did a self-exclusion from 888.com. A few months later I register at LuckyAcePoker.com and make a deposit of 400 EURO. I can play for about 10 minutes then I get kicked out. I contact LuckyAcePoker and gets a message from Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd that I have chosen to be self-excluded from a Cassava Network site – in this case 888.com.

I tell them okay and ask for my money back that I still have on my account. They tell me that is not possible because of the self-exclusion!!? What a terrible fraud.

First they let me deposit 400 EURO, than they kick me out and don’t let me log in again so I can withdraw my money. That is so wrong and can’t be legal.

I had no idea that the LuckyAcePoker was the same site as 888.com and it really doesn’t matter.

So please, be careful of 888.com, LuckyAcePoker and all their clones. Maybe they close your account one day and don’t let you withdraw. This clearly show the type of game they play.

I feel very frustrated and really don’t know what to do from here. Any suggestion is most welcomed. Thank you.

Kind regards,
      Thomas

Here is the final answer from Cassava

------
      Wendy Q.
      Operations Department
      Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd
      operations@cassava.net
      I am Wendy Q. from the Operations Department at Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd. Cassava Enterprises manage all the operational services for LuckyAcePoker.com.

I am contacting you with regards to your account with username "***".

Thomas, I am in receipt of your email. I have reviewed your account and it appears that your account is closely related to other accounts in our systems for pending security reasons. I have noticed that the issue lies with another account you had where you previously requested a permanent self exclusion.

Please note Cassava Enterprises manages operational services for your previous account also.

I strongly advise that you please refrain from opening further accounts with sites owned and/or operated by Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd. Any new account shall be immediately blocked and the deposits not refunded.

We do apologize for the inconvenience caused, however, we also hope that you appreciate the Security measures which we have in place in order to facilitate and create a safe and responsible gaming environment for all our members.

Kind Regards,
      Wendy Q.
      Operations Department
      operations@cassava.net
  • 9 replies
    • 888Anderson
      888Anderson
      Bronze
      Hello
      This def' looks wrong.
      Please message me specific case details and I will escalate this accordingly.

Thanks

Anderson
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pkr2012
      Hi all,

I want to send out a warning to people who use, or plan to use, the cassava network (888.com etc). Here is what happened to me…

I did a self-exclusion from 888.com. A few months later I register at LuckyAcePoker.com and make a deposit of 400 EURO. I can play for about 10 minutes then I get kicked out. I contact LuckyAcePoker and gets a message from Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd that I have chosen to be self-excluded from a Cassava Network site – in this case 888.com.

I tell them okay and ask for my money back that I still have on my account. They tell me that is not possible because of the self-exclusion!!? What a terrible fraud.

First they let me deposit 400 EURO, than they kick me out and don’t let me log in again so I can withdraw my money. That is so wrong and can’t be legal.

I had no idea that the LuckyAcePoker was the same site as 888.com and it really doesn’t matter.

So please, be careful of 888.com, LuckyAcePoker and all their clones. Maybe they close your account one day and don’t let you withdraw. This clearly show the type of game they play.

I feel very frustrated and really don’t know what to do from here. Any suggestion is most welcomed. Thank you.

Kind regards,
      Thomas

Here is the final answer from Cassava

------
      Wendy Q.
      Operations Department
      operations@cassava.net
      I am Wendy Q. from the Operations Department at Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd. Cassava Enterprises manage all the operational services for LuckyAcePoker.com.

I am contacting you with regards to your account with username "***".

Thomas, I am in receipt of your email. I have reviewed your account and it appears that your account is closely related to other accounts in our systems for pending security reasons. I have noticed that the issue lies with another account you had where you previously requested a permanent self exclusion.

Please note Cassava Enterprises manages operational services for your previous account also.

I strongly advise that you please refrain from opening further accounts with sites owned and/or operated by Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd. Any new account shall be immediately blocked and the deposits not refunded.

We do apologize for the inconvenience caused, however, we also hope that you appreciate the Security measures which we have in place in order to facilitate and create a safe and responsible gaming environment for all our members.

Sorry this happened to you but if you want me to be very upfront. If you ban yourself from one site, because you either can't afford losing or can't handle playing. Stick to your ban and stay off sites for a while.

Kind Regards,
      Wendy Q.
      Operations Department
      operations@cassava.net
    • pkr2012
      pkr2012
      Basic
      I got contacted by Cassava again and it looks like things getting solved. I will wait a day or two to see that everything goes right.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I got contacted by Cassava again and it looks like things getting solved. I will wait a day or two to see that everything goes right.
      That's good to hear!

Have you thought about taking our quiz to get your free $50 starting capital?

You should take a look while you are here ;)

Link

Best regards,

Gary
    • XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Silver
      LoL! Well i see things are getting solved now! But i was going to advice you on saying that YOU HAD NO CLUE THEY RAN THEIR SOFTWARE ON THAT NETWORK AT ALL! Otherwise you wouldnt even think about making an account at all! So they got to understand that! I mean not every single poker player out there know 100% of the skins for every network, that's just ridiculous! BUT.... IF YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH AND TAKE POKER SERIOUSLY, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS KNOW WHERE YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR MONEY... GET ALL THE POSSIBLE INFO WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO PLAY BEFORE YOU DEPOSIT... PLAYERS, COMPETITION, NETWORK, BEST SKIN, BEST OFFERS, RAKEBACK / VIP, DEPOSIT/WITHDRAW FEEDBACK, PROMOTIONS, ETC, ETC!..
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      That's good to hear!

Link

Best regards,

Gary
      Um - he self excluded for a reason. While he doesnt state the reason, I think its fairly safe to assume he shouldnt be opening any new accounts.
    • XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Silver
      Originally posted by evertonroar
      That's good to hear!

Link

Best regards,

Gary
      Um - he self excluded for a reason. While he doesnt state the reason, I think its fairly safe to assume he shouldnt be opening any new accounts.
      Also he obviously SELF DECIDED TO PLAY AGAIN, as you can see! That's why he's offering the 50$ free!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by XxMatadorExX
      Originally posted by evertonroar
      That's good to hear!

Link

Best regards,

Gary
      Also he obviously SELF DECIDED TO PLAY AGAIN, as you can see! That's why he's offering the 50$ free!
      ^^ That would be the reason ;)
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      ok. my bad. sorry. I just thought the point of self excluding was to make sure that when you decide to play again - you can't.