UTG: $18.86
      MP: $35.95
      CO: $35.02
      BTN: $24.42
      Hero (SB): $47.42
      BB: $25.16

Pre Flop: ($0.37) Hero is SB with 3 :spade: 3 :club:
      3 folds, BTN raises to $0.75, Hero calls $0.63, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.75) T :spade: A :spade: 3 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $1.00, Hero raises to $3, BTN calls $2

Turn: ($7.75) 4 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $5.00, BTN raises to $10, Hero ???

BTN

Preflop my first idea was folding, he calls 3bets quite frequently, but I coldcalled due to his higher WtSD (and hopefully implied odds).
      Flop bigger chR?
      What would you play on the turn? I didnt want to check, and give some AxXs a free card. After this minR? Call, and hope for pairing up on the river?
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think small c/r are fine on the flop. People are not messing around Axx hands, so I think he may easily try to rebluff and would always call his Ax hands. I would prefer betting turn to represent flush and if he is suspicious he would call me down his AK/AQ.
      I think turn shove is not the best- I´m not sure if he is ever playing two pair that way, but if he wants to make moves I would rather call his min-raise and then c/c his river bet

best regards,
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      If you call turn minR, would you check/call AI any non-spade, blank river as well? I havent seen him making this kind of moves before, and he's quite an unimaginative, 17/12 nitreg...
      What I want to ask, that is it a viable option to call the turn only based on the odds, and ch/fold even on a blank river unimproved?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pcfmcc02
      If you call turn minR, would you check/call AI any non-spade, blank river as well? I havent seen him making this kind of moves before, and he's quite an unimaginative, 17/12 nitreg...
      What I want to ask, that is it a viable option to call the turn only based on the odds, and ch/fold even on a blank river unimproved?
      Hi, it is hard to fold a set, but if player is not shoving value worse hands and would not bluff then I think c/f river is reasonable.
      b/c turn and c/f river is reasonable against nit.