This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Not received additional $20 after deposit

• sambroj
      sambroj
      Bronze
      So I deposited on site to gain the $20 bonus but as yet have not received it- maybe im being impatient as it has only been two days but how long does it normally take to process?

Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi sambroj,

I am checking this out for you now.

Be back soon,

Gary
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sambroj
      So I deposited on site to gain the $20 bonus but as yet have not received it- maybe im being impatient as it has only been two days but how long does it normally take to process?

Thanks
      Hi again,

I believe there has been a tiny mistake in the waiting times for the extra $20. It will be applied into eligible account within 3 days and not 2 days as suggested.

I apologise for the misunderstanding.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • ismagul
      ismagul
      Bronze
      i just received my $30 how can i receive the $20?? do i need to deposit 1st at everest??
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi ismagul,

Sorry for the delayed reply here.

As you can see from our Everest - Free $50 page - you will receive $30 instantly and to receive the other $20 you must deposit at least $10 of your own cash.

I will quote the necessary information from the above link

When deciding to receive your free $50 at Everest Poker, the $50 will be released into your account in two increments of $30 and $20.

You'll receive the first $30 immediately. You will then have to make a deposit of at least $10 within 120 days to release the next $20.

Note: Please do not make a deposit before you've received the initial $30, otherwise you won't receive the additional $20.

Hope this clears things up for you - and please don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
      Gary