Not received additional $20 after deposit

• sambroj
      sambroj
      Bronze
      So I deposited on site to gain the $20 bonus but as yet have not received it- maybe im being impatient as it has only been two days but how long does it normally take to process?

Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi sambroj,

I am checking this out for you now.

Be back soon,

Gary
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sambroj
      So I deposited on site to gain the $20 bonus but as yet have not received it- maybe im being impatient as it has only been two days but how long does it normally take to process?

Thanks
      Hi again,

I believe there has been a tiny mistake in the waiting times for the extra $20. It will be applied into eligible account within 3 days and not 2 days as suggested.

I apologise for the misunderstanding.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • ismagul
      ismagul
      Bronze
      i just received my $30 how can i receive the $20?? do i need to deposit 1st at everest??
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi ismagul,

Sorry for the delayed reply here.

As you can see from our Everest - Free $50 page - you will receive $30 instantly and to receive the other $20 you must deposit at least $10 of your own cash.

I will quote the necessary information from the above link

When deciding to receive your free $50 at Everest Poker, the $50 will be released into your account in two increments of $30 and $20.

You'll receive the first $30 immediately. You will then have to make a deposit of at least $10 within 120 days to release the next $20.

Note: Please do not make a deposit before you've received the initial $30, otherwise you won't receive the additional $20.

Hope this clears things up for you - and please don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
      Gary