NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($12.22)
      BB ($2.60)
      UTG ($7.65)
      UTG+1 ($11.48)
      CO ($10.53)
      Hero ($14.13)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: J:club:

UTG raises to $0.20, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.20, SB calls $0.15, BB calls $0.10

FLOP ($0.80) 4:spade: J:spade: K:spade:

SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets $0.40, Hero folds, SB folds, BB folds

UTG wins $0.76

UTG: 54/19/2, 92 hands
      plays pasivelly monsters in unraised pots

Blinds are rarely 3beting.

Ok to call his minraise perflop with this hand?
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

With the position shouldn't be that huge mistake as long I would assume that you don't start to overplay your weak hands. Vs fishy we should have good implied odds.

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      btw isnt there some mathematics if I can call with some hand or not? Like with calling a FD I know mathematical odds, and I guess the implied odds. So there maybe are also some odds and if I don't have them I could guess what are the implieds.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      btw isnt there some mathematics if I can call with some hand or not? Like with calling a FD I know mathematical odds, and I guess the implied odds. So there maybe are also some odds and if I don't have them I could guess what are the implieds.
      What do you mean? Preflop implied odds? Yes, they are the same and according the opponent we adjust. Either he is super loose then of course it's very likely that we get paid.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      What do you mean? Preflop implied odds?

Preflop like mathematical odds, not implied. For example on flop for FD odds are 1:4.

So with JT odds preflop would be 1:x. But what is that x? Something like that I mean :)
    • Slurpee
      Slurpee
      Bronze
      i remember there was a preflop odds chart.

i think to catch your straight its like 1:4
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      What do you mean? Preflop implied odds?

Preflop like mathematical odds, not implied. For example on flop for FD odds are 1:4.

So with JT odds preflop would be 1:x. But what is that x? Something like that I mean :)
      Nope, there ain't really a correct chart for that cause it's impossible to create one. People would just start to overplay any kind of pairs or whatsoever which would make it -play.