This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

imposable

• jekabs39
      jekabs39
      Bronze
      hello,before some time i get my free 50$ at pokerstartegy when i sent my driver id.now pokertsrategy sent me e-mail that i can get other 50$ pokerstartegy bankroll at poker770.ok i registred adn start waiting for bankroll,now after 48 hours i write to support,and tehy say i dont pass id check?wtF?how i can pass id check first time and now i cant pass,wtf?
  • 3 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi Jekabs39

Just to make sure I understand you correctly. This $50 a second free bankroll right? Do you have an account on 770poker already? Which support did you contact?

I can't give a correct answer if I'm not understanding you correctly.

But please make sure that if you have an account on 770poker already you're not allowed to make a new account on 770poker to receive this free $50.

RasTweet
    • jekabs39
      jekabs39
      Bronze
      no ,this is my first account at poker770!
      and 2nd bankroll,and pokertsrategy say that i dont pass id check!
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hi jekabs39,

I've sent you a Customer Service ticket with regards to your additional $50 starting capital. Please click here to access your ticket.

Best wishes,

Mark