This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [FR] NL25 AJo ex.3 29.05.

• HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Hero (MP1): $25.40
      MP2: $9.65
      CO: $14.48
      BTN: $18.84
      SB: $17.53
      BB: $25.00
      UTG: $42.70
      UTG+1: $8.06

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is MP1 with J :diamond: A :club:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.85, 1 fold, CO raises to $1.45, 2 folds, BB calls $1.20, Hero calls $0.60

Flop: ($4.45) Q :club: 4 :spade: 9 :club: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: ($4.45) 6 :diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2.95, CO folds, BB folds

BB:

CO:
      50/36/3bet 25/Cbet 33%(3)/14 hands
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Preflop: Rather just fold it preflop you are putting yourself into trouble cause of the domination which BB hand could be there.

As played
      Postflop: There are a lot of weaker PPs in their range, doubt that we are making many of them to fold, I'd rather leave the pot alone.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Mehh again I'm thinking different about this one :P

Preflop I suppose that taggy villain has lots of PP's in his range as a reg and less non-pairs... Only AQ domintates us so I also call preflop for those odds.

If CO checks the flop there I doubt he ever has a hand that can stand a bet or bets... Also BB can't have a good hand cause he would bet the turn himself. If one of them calls our turnbet I'd also bet the river...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Preflop I suppose that taggy villain has lots of PP's in his range as a reg and less non-pairs... Only AQ domintates us so I also call preflop for those odds.

How can only AQ dominate us? What about AK? And we ain't only against 1 opponent, the domination is from both side and not to talk about while we don't know which outs are clean for us.........

If CO checks the flop there I doubt he ever has a hand that can stand a bet or bets... Also BB can't have a good hand cause he would bet the turn himself. If one of them calls our turnbet I'd also bet the river...

CO is a fish, so I would assume he could also just Check behind JJ/TT in multiway pot. Not saying that we have much fold equity but when I'd go for fold equity then max 1/2 pot size not more.