MP2: $9.65
      CO: $14.48
      BTN: $18.84
      SB: $17.53
      BB: $25.00
      UTG: $42.70
      UTG+1: $8.06

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is MP1 with J :diamond: A :club:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.85, 1 fold, CO raises to $1.45, 2 folds, BB calls $1.20, Hero calls $0.60

Flop: ($4.45) Q :club: 4 :spade: 9 :club: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: ($4.45) 6 :diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2.95, CO folds, BB folds

BB:

CO:
      50/36/3bet 25/Cbet 33%(3)/14 hands
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Preflop: Rather just fold it preflop you are putting yourself into trouble cause of the domination which BB hand could be there.

As played
      Postflop: There are a lot of weaker PPs in their range, doubt that we are making many of them to fold, I'd rather leave the pot alone.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Mehh again I'm thinking different about this one :P

Preflop I suppose that taggy villain has lots of PP's in his range as a reg and less non-pairs... Only AQ domintates us so I also call preflop for those odds.

If CO checks the flop there I doubt he ever has a hand that can stand a bet or bets... Also BB can't have a good hand cause he would bet the turn himself. If one of them calls our turnbet I'd also bet the river...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Preflop I suppose that taggy villain has lots of PP's in his range as a reg and less non-pairs... Only AQ domintates us so I also call preflop for those odds.

How can only AQ dominate us? What about AK? And we ain't only against 1 opponent, the domination is from both side and not to talk about while we don't know which outs are clean for us.........

If CO checks the flop there I doubt he ever has a hand that can stand a bet or bets... Also BB can't have a good hand cause he would bet the turn himself. If one of them calls our turnbet I'd also bet the river...

CO is a fish, so I would assume he could also just Check behind JJ/TT in multiway pot. Not saying that we have much fold equity but when I'd go for fold equity then max 1/2 pot size not more.