This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

== Exclusive Promotion: 8x MPS Packages & $2,000 to be Won! ==

    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.10.2011 Posts: 4,910



      Win a Mega Poker Series Package + Your Share of $2,000!

      PokerStrategy.com grinders who put their volume in at Poker770 can profit by staying ahead of the pack with the new, exclusive promotion for June: Red Line.


      How Do I Take Part in the Red Line Promotion?

      To win this promotion you simply need to play hands at Poker770. However, there is a twist - every two days, the bottom 20% of players (who earned the least Points770) will be eliminated from the competition. The points totals are then reset and the remaining 80% start fresh for the next two days.

      At the end of six days, the players who managed to stay ahead of the Red Line can compete in a freeroll where two €1,600 MPS packages will be rewarded alongside $500 in cash.

      You can keep up with the rankings and check your progress against other PokerStrategists here

      Poker770 Red Line Promotion
      Play Period
      Survivors Prize
      Monday/Tuesday
      Top 80% Points770 collected
      Eligible for next Play Period
      Wednesday/Thursday Top 80% Points770 collected Eligible for next Play Period
      Friday/Saturday Top 80% Points770 collected Eligible for next Play Period
      Sunday Final top 80%
      Freeroll entry: 2x MPS Packages + $500


      In order to participate in this promotion, you must have a Poker770 account that is tracked via PokerStrategy.com. If you don't already have an account, create one now:

      Create a Poker770 account now!


      When Can I Compete in the Red Line Promotion?

      This promotion runs once a week for four weeks, meaning you have four chances to stay ahead of the Red Line and qualify to win a €1,600 MPS package. The first week begins on Monday, June 4, so you have to stay in the top 80% of players until Saturday, June 9 in order to play the freeroll on Sunday, June 10.

      Play Period 1: Monday 04/06 - Saturday 09/06 | Final: Sunday 10/06
      Play Period 2: Monday 11/06 - Saturday 16/06 | Final: Sunday 17/06
      Play Period 3: Monday 18/06 - Saturday 23/06 | Final: Sunday 24/06
      Play Period 4: Monday 25/06 - Saturday 30/06 | Final: Sunday 01/07


      What Can I Win in the Sunday Freeroll Finals?

      Poker770 Red Line Finals Payout Structure
      Place Prize
      1 €1,600 MPS package
      2 €1,600 MPS package
      3 $125
      4 $87.50
      5 $75
      6 $62.50
      7 $50
      8 $50
      9 $50


      The MPS packages cannot be exchanged for cash or given to another player. The terms & conditions of Poker770 apply to this promotion.

  • 2 replies