== Open the Magic Box at Poker770: There's a Free $30 Inside! ==

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

Poker770 Magic Box: Deposit $100, Receive $30 Free!

If you can't keep up with the big grinders to stay ahead of the Red Line, you can still profit from playing at Poker770 in June. Simply deposit $100 to Poker770 in June and you will be instantly credited with an extra $10.

You then have the opportunity to earn an extra $10 to $20 in July and August. If you earn 150 Points770 in June, you will credited another $10 in July and August. If you do not make the required Points770 total, you will be credited with $5 each month.

In order to participate in this promotion, you must have a Poker770 account that is tracked via PokerStrategy.com. If you don't already have an account, create one now:

Create a Poker770 account now!

The terms & conditions of Poker770 apply to this promotion.

• 6 replies
    • Kogtistiy
      Kogtistiy
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys :s_smile:

Please consider that those 150 Points770 have to be generated AFTER you make your qualifying deposit.

Support chat under spoiler.

SM1986: hi. I'm from PokerStrategy. I want take part in Magic Box
      I need accumulate 150 points in June after my deposit 100$ or simple in June?
      Romine: In order to benefit from this promotion, you have to register a deposit of at least 100$ between the 1st and 30th June
      Romine: After you maek the deposit, you`ll be registred for this promotion and you have to accumulate 150 points 770
      Romine: The points are taken into account from the date when you have made the deposit required.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks Kogtistiy!

Good luck to everyone!
    • plavusa
      plavusa
      Bronze
      I deposited 100$ and collected more than 150 points. Can I now withdraw money from 770 or I need to wait July to withdraw and get the bonus?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi plavusa,

According to the OP, if you collect the 150 points in June your account will be credited with $10 in July and $10 in August.

Regarding your question - please contact Poker770 support and see what the criteria is for cashing out. Not sure if by withdrawing you forfeit the bonus.

Please let us know what they say :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • AlexKockar
      AlexKockar
      Bronze
      Plavuso, kako ide kocka?;) Aleksandar;) ) igras li i live turnire?pozdrav
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AlexKockar
      Plavuso, kako ide kocka?;) Aleksandar;) ) igras li i live turnire?pozdrav
      Hi AlexKockar,

Please be reminded that all posts in the English community must be written in English only.

Kind regards,
      Gary