Flop: (€1.50, 2 players) 3:heart: 4:spade: J:diamond:
      SB bets €0.71, Hero calls €0.71

Turn: (€2.92, 2 players) 5:heart:
      SB checks, Hero bets €1.53, SB raises to €4.00, Hero calls €2.47

River: (€10.92, 2 players) 9:heart:
      SB bets €10.43, fold
      72h 17/12/13 afq 64
      SB wins €10.43
      i wanted to see him calling with pp but the raise was kinda nonsense, right? i thought my sizing could induce this raise so i called the turn.
  • 3 replies
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      I would not call IP JTo vs 17/13 guy, don't see him oppening worse hands, you are very behind vs his range and I don't think it's going to be profitable without superreads about postflop play.

Turn I would fold, he would prolly take this line to get more value from your floats imo, especially if your image was loose, as calling JTo suggests.

Best regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DeMarcohsp
      I would not call IP JTo vs 17/13 guy, don't see him oppening worse hands, you are very behind vs his range and I don't think it's going to be profitable without superreads about postflop play.

Turn I would fold, he would prolly take this line to get more value from your floats imo, especially if your image was loose, as calling JTo suggests.

Best regards.
      Agree it's probably a fold or a 3bet (if he folds a lot to them) preflop. Unless he has some postflop leaks you know of.

Turn is rly close imo... He also seems aggro and I think he isn't repping much. So it is call turn/call river or fold turn. I'm leaning more towards bluffcatching here BvB. Ch/r is mostly a bluff there
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think call pf with JT is fine, since it plays fine postflop and being ip you can put a lot of pressure against his relatively wide range. 3-betting is also fine, but it may always lead to 4-bets that you want to avoid.

I would b/f turn (unless I have read he may try to bluff me out). People would not take that line with worse hands and I have no reason to think he would try to make some kind of move

If you call turn, then I would prefer folding river, since now you beat only his air that should not be his range enough times

best regards,