UTG: $4.78
      UTG+1: $5.61
      UTG+2: $12.56
      MP: $10.00
      MP+1: $7.22
      CO: $10.55

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has T:heart: T:club:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, CO raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, fold, BB calls $0.20
      BB 0/0/17h :f_eek:

Flop: ($0.95, 3 players) A:spade: 5:heart: Q:spade:
      BB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $0.47, BB calls $0.47, fold
      i figured maybe they could be giving up so i take a light stab. i think BB has PP mainly ?(

Turn: ($1.89, 2 players) 4:diamond:
      BB checks, Hero checks

River: ($1.89, 2 players) 5:club:
      BB bets $0.70, ...
      what is he repping here?
  • 3 replies
    • pleno1

How was the guy playing pre flop? Any reads? At nl10 I would suggest 3betting for value from the button vs cut off with pocket 10's as we can assume they are going to defend too wide and thus it is a clear value bet.

I don't mind your bet on the flop. betting the turn to get value out of flush draws whilst trying to get Qx to fold and buy ourself cheap showdown could be a good option however checking back is fine.

On the river I think we can put him on a bunch of missed flush and straight draws and with our good price should call. If he played a10 or some hand similar this way then make a note and next time he raises and cbets Axx we can raise as he probably doesn't have an ace.

• Tomaloc
      thank you sir :f_biggrin:

however the openraiser (CO) just gave up on flop. BB was the one that went along...
      i did call the river :D
    • veriz
      Hello Tomaloc,

Hand seems to be open, any questions?

Flop: If you Bet the flop then at least do it a bit bigger, you are doing it right now less than 1/2 pot size. Obviously you never even have a hand here and never make a Qx to fold.

As played
      Turn: If you Bet the flop then Bet also the turn and pick the sizing yourself than face a bigger Bet on the river which you ain't able to Call.

As played
      River: Doubt that he is repping here much, rather seems like a block-bet & to get thin value. :D But neither your play wasn't the strongest so he could as well try to bluff with missed draws.

Best Regards.