This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] FR10 ZOOM TT floating flop

• Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      PokerStars - $0.10 NL ZOOM - Holdem - 9 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (BTN): $13.02
      SB: $10.02
      BB: $10.00
      UTG: $4.78
      UTG+1: $5.61
      UTG+2: $12.56
      MP: $10.00
      MP+1: $7.22
      CO: $10.55

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has T:heart: T:club:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, CO raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, fold, BB calls $0.20
      BB 0/0/17h :f_eek:

Flop: ($0.95, 3 players) A:spade: 5:heart: Q:spade:
      BB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $0.47, BB calls $0.47, fold
      i figured maybe they could be giving up so i take a light stab. i think BB has PP mainly ?(

Turn: ($1.89, 2 players) 4:diamond:
      BB checks, Hero checks
      ?(

River: ($1.89, 2 players) 5:club:
      BB bets $0.70, ...
      what is he repping here?
  • 3 replies
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey,

How was the guy playing pre flop? Any reads? At nl10 I would suggest 3betting for value from the button vs cut off with pocket 10's as we can assume they are going to defend too wide and thus it is a clear value bet.

I don't mind your bet on the flop. betting the turn to get value out of flush draws whilst trying to get Qx to fold and buy ourself cheap showdown could be a good option however checking back is fine.

On the river I think we can put him on a bunch of missed flush and straight draws and with our good price should call. If he played a10 or some hand similar this way then make a note and next time he raises and cbets Axx we can raise as he probably doesn't have an ace.

GL
      Patrick
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      thank you sir :f_biggrin:

however the openraiser (CO) just gave up on flop. BB was the one that went along...
      i did call the river :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Hand seems to be open, any questions?

Flop: If you Bet the flop then at least do it a bit bigger, you are doing it right now less than 1/2 pot size. Obviously you never even have a hand here and never make a Qx to fold.

As played
      Turn: If you Bet the flop then Bet also the turn and pick the sizing yourself than face a bigger Bet on the river which you ain't able to Call.

As played
      River: Doubt that he is repping here much, rather seems like a block-bet & to get thin value. :D But neither your play wasn't the strongest so he could as well try to bluff with missed draws.

Best Regards.