Shall I Receive My Money This Time? Or All The Condintions Will Be Met But No Money There Will Be?

• besniqkrasio
      besniqkrasio
      Bronze
      I would like to know if the money for tell a friend are still not paid ?

And I would like know know if you still pay 25$ for 5000 pokerstrategy points ?

So one year ago I told a friend of mine about the program TAF he earned over 5000 ps points for which I received 25$.
      As far I remember for these points I should've received 150$ according to the system working those days.
      The reffered user by me was registered through pokerstrategy.com
      his account was verified and he started receving pokerstrategy points.
      He received a little over 100 points.
      This was for a period of 2-3 days.
      However after that the recording of the points just stopped.
      The user was new to the system so he thought it might be just a delay or that the record of points is done by a week.
      But still no points coming.
      So he wrote to pokerstrategy and after that to pokerstars and finally after one month of writting letters to pokerstars and pokerstrategy he started receving points again.
      No need to say that during this 1 month no pints were recorded for him.
      So he earned over 5000 ps points but got only 2300 points.

Even today one year later this problem is still not fixed !
      No money did I receive.
      All I got for these 5000 pokerstrategy poiints is 25$.
      I know that Pokerstrategy will never pay me the money.
      I guess this is how their system works your friend earns 5000 pokerstrategy points and you receive 25$.

I would like to know if the money for tell a friend are still not paid ?

And I would like know know if you still pay 25$ for 5000 pokerstrategy points ?
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there besniqkrasio,

Thank you for referring your friends to PokerStrategy.com!

You should contact our Customer Support for further information. We won't discuss personal account information on the public forums.

All the best,

Gary
    • besniqkrasio
      besniqkrasio
      Bronze
      already contacted them
      thank you
    • besniqkrasio
      besniqkrasio
      Bronze
      I have a few questions if you can not answer these question please do forward these questions to a member of your team who can give a clear answer

1- if I refer a friend and he earns 5000ps shall I receive my money ( by money I
      do not mean 25$ cause this is what I received the last time that my refered friend earned 5000ps but the officially published information here)

2- if the refered user starts to receive points and everything is ok does he need to check out everyday if you have not decided to stop recording his points for some reason ? ( THE PREVOIUS TIME AFTER ALL THE EMAILS TO POKERSTRATEGY AND POKERSTARS THE REFERED USER BY ME NEVER RECEIVED AN EXPLANATIONS WHY THE RECORD OF THE POINTS STOPPED. AND HE WAS NEVER SAID YOU HAVE NOT DONE THIS THIS AND THIS OR YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING AGAINST THE RULES !

3- if the refered user is already receiving points and for some reason the record stops who should be talked to and whose fault will it be ?