Huge bug makes money dissapear from my account

• Roenepoen
      Roenepoen
      Bronze
      Hi,

Yesterday I was playing and all of a sudden the software starts lagging. I got disconnected and stuff and that is actually happening more often. Its not my internet connection itself because people around me have these kind of things too.

So after 5 minutes, I saw a good table and the disconnection and lagging was still going on, so I restart the client. I could log in and with some laggyness I was able to sit down.

Weird thing was, i was put down on a seat that was already occupied when I was looking at the table before sitting down. The guy was there and all of a sudden when I sat down I was on his seat!!! He was gone, which was super weird because he didnt leave or something and I chose a total different position on the table. What was even weirder, is that it Auto Posted, it raised automatically my first hand and it checked the streets down all by itself. Was clicking like hell (because even though it auto raised 93o I flopped good hehe) but nothing happened. Opponent checked down behind and I won the pot. Weird thing was, the money amount I had on this point on the table was exactly the same as when I started before the hand. I checked HEM and in the replayer I saw the amount I won and it was also shown in my actual amount on the table in the replayer. After that I got kicked from the table and I was really shocked what just happened. But the money was never added to my BR!!! I am missing $2k+

I felt like I was hacked, but that wasnt true, thank god. I closed the client down and restarted it. Was able to sit down on every other table, but not on the one I was kicked from. I could click the empty seat buttons but it didnt put me down on the table.

Every time I sign in now I get the error/message ' You are no longer seated at this table ' but I am pretty sure my money is still on that table!! So somewhere in virtual space there is $2k+ hoovering around waiting to get back to its original owner hehe.

Ofcourse, when you need support they are not available but I would like to get contacted directly. Because there is still an error in their server/client and I am not sure I am the only one with this issue because there were more people on that table.

Any ideas how I could get my money back without waiting for stupid support with their stupid 4 hour service a day?
  • 9 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi there Roenepoen,

What a very unusual situation!

If you click this link you will see how to contact 888 Poker support. You are aware of their live support option and you are also aware they are available for a limited time.

Contacting them would be the quickest way forward (going from previous personal experience.

Hope you can get this sorted soon and please keep us up to speed on any developments in your case.

All the best,

Gary
    • gibbon33
      gibbon33
      Bronze
      It was also me. I wrote me a letter when I get a meaningful answer, linked here.
      hello gibbon33 Hungary

Edit.:
      Thank you for contacting us.

I have been unable to locate the incident in question in your game history, however I can confirm that we did encounter some brief technical difficulties just before you sent your email. This meant that some players were disconnected from the games they were playing

Have my money back
      Hello. Good luck ;)
    • Roenepoen
      Roenepoen
      Bronze
      Hi,

Contacted them yesterday and they told me they will put it through the technical department and it could take up to 5 businessdays. They didnt acknowledge they had a techinical issue regarding to what I told them.

@gibbon,
      Nice that you have your money already! Did it automatically get back into your account or did they tell you that they would deposit it back into your account.

Still, everytime when i log in onto the client I receive the message, ' this table is no longer available '. Until yesterday I could still see the table where it all happened on and I wasnt able to sit down on it. But after the recent update that table is no longer available in the lobby list but I still receive the error when signing in.

Lets hope they will contact me soon :)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi Roenepoen

Have you tried reinstalling the client? Might not work, but it's worth giving it a shot imo.

Hope everything will end well for you!

RasTweet
    • gibbon33
      gibbon33
      Bronze
      I have been unable to locate the incident in question in your game history, however I can confirm that we did encounter some brief technical difficulties just before you sent your email. This meant that some players were disconnected from the games they were playing.

I have therefore refunded you with $ X to cover your lost funds during this time.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused Akos, and I thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

This letter I received from them.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Any update here for us yet Roenepoen?
    • Roenepoen
      Roenepoen
      Bronze
      I was contacted by the techincal department. They have acknowledged that there was an issue and they have refunded me the orginal buy in of $2k. I wasnt sure if i should also ask for the money that i won in the first pot but I think having the $2k back is enough :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Excellent news!

Glad to here you got this sorted now!
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      I'm happy everything got sorted in the end and you got your money back!

$2k is a lot of money!