Bronze
      MP: $49.75
      CO: $85.25
      BTN: $140.35
      Hero (SB): $48.75
      BB: $76.59
      UTG: $68.98

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is SB with J:spade: J:heart:
      1 fold, MP raises to $1.50, 1 fold, BTN calls $1.50, Hero raises to $6.50, 1 fold, MP calls $5, 1 fold

Flop: ($15.00) 5:diamond: 6:spade: 9:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $7, MP raises to $15, Hero ... ?

villain's co opening range is 16% and fold to 3b 55%. i guess in this case the fold to 3b would be lower because the button was a massive fish: 83/24

how do i proceed on the flop/turn ?
  • 3 replies
    • DailyDollarPro
      DailyDollarPro
      Silver
      What is your image like from villains perspective? If you have been squeezing or 3betting with a high frequency then you could consider calling the raise. Otherwise it's a standard bet/fold spot for me. Your line reps exactly what you have (An over pair). Villain has a value range of sets and nut flush draws here that have you crushed.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hey,

Firstly I notice that you are not playing full stacked ;) . When you play BSS always sit down with at least 100BB.

The squeezeplay is obviously fine here and I also think MP is going to call a bit looser since the fish will almost always come along.

Why do you make that underbet on the flop here? I think it's better just to bet $9 to protect a bit more and get some more value here... I think this little bet is very inducing but I might level myself here. Because I think it I'd ship it there. Btw, I think such an inducing little bet is very good vs an aggro opponent.

If he is not aggro at all to that moment I'd just fold here cause he can still have 55-66-99 or maybe 78s in his range.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello VasiliZaitsev,

Preflop: Squeezing is pretty standard here for value.
      Postflop: But you should definitely be CBetting bigger than make your sizing make look weak, it's right now even less than 1/2 pot size, maybe with the rake 1/2 but that's a bit too weak, I'd make it ~65% or something similar and Bet/Fold it without any information.

Best Regards.