Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($50)
      BB ($50.75)
      UTG ($50)
      CO ($50.75)
      BTN ($24.26)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: A:heart:

fold, CO raises to $1.25, fold, Hero raises to $4.50, fold, CO calls $3.25

FLOP ($9.50) 8:diamond: 6:club: K:spade:

Hero bets $5, CO calls $5

TURN ($19.50) 8:diamond: 6:club: K:spade: 2:diamond:

Hero checks, CO checks

RIVER ($19.50) 8:diamond: 6:club: K:spade: 2:diamond: 8:spade:

Hero bets $11, CO raises to $25.76, Hero calls $14.76

I didn't have many hands on the guy, reggish stats, 67% fold to cbet but pretty tiny sample.

I checked the turn because it's super dry and I didn't want to get raised off but I can maybe get another bet on the river from a mid pair or lower K

On the river I felt like he cant really have many 8s or sets and that he could have something like T9. My bet looks kinda weak so I called with pretty good odds, not happily
  • 2 replies
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Because he will mostly have a float or QQ/JJ/TT... in his turnrange I'm also with ch/c plan. After he checks back I'd bet 1/2p for value from QQ etc.

I don't understand how he could have many 8s our sets. He's a reg so he can almost never have an 8 here and a set would bet the turn for value most of the time.

Because we showed some weakness on the turn and he can easily change 99 into a bluff I'd just call it off.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello bradomurder,

If you are turning this way your hand into bluff-catcher then not much to comment. He can't really represent much on such a river-card.

Best Regards.