UTG: $33.13
      UTG+1: $58.35
      MP: $21.99
      MP+1: $25.76
      Hero (LP): $25.47
      CO: $33.32

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero has Q:spade: Q:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.85, fold, fold, fold, BB raises to $2.20, Hero calls $1.35

Flop: ($4.50, 2 players) 5:diamond: 5:club: 4:diamond:
      BB bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50

Turn: ($9.50, 2 players) 5:heart:
      BB bets $3.00, Hero calls $3.00

River: ($15.50, 2 players) K:club:
      BB bets $5.75, Hero calls $5.75

Op was unknown, decided to call and keep his range wide there while I'm IP. After the turn I needn't protect and didn't think I'd get any value from weaker hands by raising. So hoped he'd bet the river again. And he did, unfortunately it brought a K and I called hoping he could still have some medium pair and that's the reason he block bet..
  • 2 replies
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey,

On the turn I would just go all in, he is never going to bluff the river and can even c/f on some cards where we would call it off on the turn. I think pre flop and flop is played very well although if he is extremely active then we should include qq in our value range as we want to 4bet bluff alot too.

Zeebo once told us that nobody folds full houses on one street, so if for example the villain has 66+ on the turn, he will be very very unlikely to fold.
    • IhasLuck
      IhasLuck
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pleno1
      Hey,

On the turn I would just go all in, he is never going to bluff the river and can even c/f on some cards where we would call it off on the turn. I think pre flop and flop is played very well although if he is extremely active then we should include qq in our value range as we want to 4bet bluff alot too.

Zeebo once told us that nobody folds full houses on one street, so if for example the villain has 66+ on the turn, he will be very very unlikely to fold.
      The thing is that only better players tend to 3bet more on this limit in ZOOM.
      I'd 4bet QQ definitely if I saw he was more active with 3bets. Since he was an unknown I gave him some respect. Therefore he shouldn't have that many weaker hands that go broke there on the turn